Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

It's confession time

I am writing this as the Charlotte Bobcats are winning without Emeka by 16. They are on a 8 game losing streak and they are kicking our butts.

I have been debating this question to myself for some time now, on whether to root to lose or win. I think it is a moot question. The team has made its choice, they look and play not in anyway to win. Obviously they do not like or want to be coached by this idiot anymore. If they did wouldn't you think that their effort would show that.

It is very sad but I think we are headed to the lottery again and Brian Hill will probably get a contract extension. It all comes down to an inept ownership and management. Just look at the coaches over the years, With the exception of Chuck Daly, who was in his last days as a head coach. We have had not one coach with any respectable resumes. Just face the facts everyone, this owner and management doesn't care about winning as long as they fill the stands with so called true believers: aka Jack Daniels and WP Magic.

And by the way if a change in coaching does not by next year and if Grant Hill is resigned for any job other than coach. I will not be a fan of this team anymore. I hate it this way, but I have been a fan of this team since its inception and I have been thru way too much stress over the mismanagement of the team and ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A fan doesn't quit. He stands by his team until the last consecuences. I understand you can lose interest, everybody does for different reasons, but at the end of the day you will still turning on the TV to see the match, the highlights or at least the boxscore.

And remeber, it will not always be this bad.

Be patient and love this team as you claim!!!

I have to admit at this point in the season and the way things are going I don't think it would hurt my feelings now if we go on a crazy dive at the end of this season and lose a lot more games than we win. as long as two things come outta it. brian hill gets fired and we land a top 5 pick. My biggest fear would be us losing and not making playoffs, detroit getting our high pick like #7 or something and brian hill still the coach next year. don't get me wrong I would love playoffs but at this point I gotta start thinking realistically. and the way things are going realistically we could have a top 5 pick.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

Long time fan here so I remember the Shaq days. His first year for the Magic we finished the year 41-41. Mostly because Shaq got flustered a lot trying to read double teams. Once Shaq figured it out the Magic took off.

Howard, as we all know is struggling big time in that area. He leads the league(I think) in turnovers.

To answer your question Emory, if Dwight starts learning how to handle those situations better either what's left of this season or next year is their anybody who thinks we won't be a lot better?

Howard never went to college.

I don't have any doubt that Dwight will get even better next year. In fact, I think the team as a whole will continue to improve. Maybe we will make the playoffs next year. Who knows maybe we will even make some noise and win a series. The problem is that eventually we are going to face a very good team with very good coaching and adjustments will have to be made. I don't want to improve only to the point that we are good enough to get swept in the playoffs. There is no earthly reason why those early Magic teams were swept 3 straight seasons. They had way too much talent for that. As far as I'm concerned Napoleon has already cost this franchise at least 1 championship and I don't see why we should let him hang around and maybe cost us more.