Sign in to follow this  
Burrowsuk

Magic in the uk

Hi all

Just wondered how many uk fans come on the board? Would love to see the Magic in the uk next season to make up for not coming last season ( dam strike )

I stay up most nights cheering on the magic games finish about 3am ere so a few hours sleep before work.

Magic making some changes right now give us a few seasons think we will be back in the mix

Any magic fans on twitter hook me up @burrows316

GO MAGIC

Yeah, UK student here. I usually only watch the magic games if they're before an off day.

Otherwise I'd just download them the next morning and watch them on the train to uni.

Really would love to find a small/medium Jameer Nelson jersey in London haha.

I know how you guys feel, I'm in the middle of a stretch of exams so haven't been watching many of the games, I just watched the Dallas game though and with no exam until Thursday I'll probably watch the Pistons game as it happens.

If Magic were to play anywhere in Europe I'd certainly try go, especially if it was in the UK. I think I remember last season before the lockout Magic were scheduled to play in London to promote the Olympics. The lockout messed that up though.

Another UK based magic fan here, hoping to get over to see a game before season ends ! Was thinking of doing the Knicks game on march 20th out of interest do many magic fans travel to away games ?