Sign in to follow this  
The Magic Word

Projecting the Magic's Record at Season's End

With last night's loss, the Magic have tied their longest losing streak (8 games) since 2006. The skid has been tough to watch, because they have lost so many of these games in the 4th quarter. I'm just curious what you other Magic superfans think the record will be at the end of the season?

24-28 wins. I think we have it in us to double our win total with over half the season to go.

This however depends heavily on whether Baby gets injured again and if we trade JJ. If one of those happens I say 19 at best... If both happen probably 15 or 16.

When we have everyone heathy we're gonna be a pretty decent team. I think this team wins at least 20 more games so I'll say our record is gonna be 32-50.

I'm excited about our future and I hope that somehow we keep Moore, Harkless, Vucevic, Nicholson, Redick, Nelson, Jones, and, Afflalo together the next few years.

Hollinger's Playoff Odds now have us finishing 28-54 and gives us an 8.6% chance of winning the lottery.

Good info. There are a few solid players at the top of next year's draft, aside from Shabazz Muhammad. Maybe they won't be stars, but they'll be contributors.

I said 21 on another thread earlier in the season. Looking at the reason of the schedule, there is a really rough stretch in Feb that could be a 10 game losing streak (which is were I feel this stretch will be) and April is tough as well. That said, I am still going to up it to 25 (thanks to the stretch were they were winning a lot), but I would not be at all surprised if they only get to 21.