~O~

Official Gamethread: Knicks vs Magic

For the love of the game I understand we gonna be suck for a while but seeing the team put in that kind of effort despite all we went/going through the final result is a little disappointing ...seing the same thing happen 6 times..I'm just a little fustrated man that all..I guess I'm too passionate about the game of basketball and the orlando magic

Losing sucks, period... but they are on the right track I think. Really like Vuch and Nicholson, seem to be solid pieces to build around.

Vucevic is coming along very nicely, he's a piece we can build with.

This season (and the next few seasons) will be about who we can or can't build with. Patience will be key.

This team had great energy early. Nicholson and Jones were good and could have used some more minutes. JJ is in a bit of a funk lately and Hedo's ship has sailed. With Baby out the thing we are missing is that solid unit to close out close games which we were doing so well earlier but obviously not very well now. I hate to see so many losses in a row. I hope it doesn't start to mess with the young guys heads.