Harklessonfire

Toronto Raptors @ Orlando Magic - December 29, 2013 - 7:00 PM

I don't think JV cares about this year's W-L record. This year is about other things.

He'll try whatever on the floor, just like he should. I'm behind him 100%.

These couple of losses were very winnable games. I feel Toronto has figured us out defensively. All they did was shoot threes. I guess the Toronto dislike begins again...

Well this is the second night that we have been beaten on the boards. You can tell that the team feels the pressure on the boards as well, with the several times that most of the Magic players were inside and late to the open 3pt shooter. Glen helps in area tremendously with that big body and boxing out. I know our guys will get better at the boxing out part, but tonight it didnt happen much.

30pts off of 3's for the Raptors was..... Magic like.... ahh the good days when we were doing that to teams..... oh well.

Andrew looked good tonight on the offensive end showing a good array of moves, very crafty guy for someone who looks like is about to fall asleep at a moments notice. 10 for 14 from the field, 22pts (new career high), 7 reb.... not bad for a guy who could only get like 3min last night... which was the right move, NeNe would of been a BAD matchup for Drew and unfair.... not like it matter anyway.

Really missed our #1 and #2 PG in this one.... I hope they both come back soon.

We miss BBD more than I thought, 5 straight losses after being within a game of .500. Three of those losses were to arguably the worst two teams in the East as well.

Yep. The next games are going to be unforgiving.... Specially if we have the same line up like tonight... Im actually afraid now....lol

Magic let way too many 3's to be fired off... 27...15 were made. We have the Heat next. Lebron, Wade, Bosh, Lewis, Allen.... sigh, dont give them 27 attempts.

Yes, I said Bosh... They would make so many they would let Bosh shoot them for the fun of it.