CTMagicUK

Magic @ Wizards 12/28 7pm EST

I don't blame anybody... We're a young team with very little talent and both our Head Coach and our GM are in their first years in the league. Never mind the fact that they're both the youngest in the league at their respective positions. We were always going to lose games we thought we'd win... Especially with injuries to 3 of our vets. (even if Turk sucks and Harrington has never played the loss of Davis has been big.)

Nobody was saying how bad we sucked or how we had no heart when we beat the Lakers or a good Golden State team twice. Some people on this board have incredibly short memories.

• Upvote 1

I don't blame anybody... We're a young team with very little talent and both our Head Coach and our GM are in their first years in the league. Never mind the fact that they're both the youngest in the league at their respective positions. We were always going to lose games we thought we'd win... Especially with injuries to 3 of our vets. (even if Turk sucks and Harrington has never played the loss of Davis has been big.)

Nobody was saying how bad we sucked or how we had no heart when we beat the Lakers or a good Golden State team twice. Some people on this board have incredibly short memories.

Personally, I didn't expect Magic to win many games, but I do expect them to play each night. Every team has adversity and injury. Losing a game to the worst team in the league speaks volumes about the Magic. Rookies I cut slack for because they must learn., but when veterans of the game make turnover after turnover, it becomes frustrating.

Losing a game to the worst team in the league speaks volumes about the Magic.

Does it speak volumes about the Miami Heat too? The Wizards beat them this year.

Trade Nicholson another guy and some picks. Get another guard u think you you need. Vaughn is a terrible coach and this is a basement team. I'm done with this team. Florida doesn't deserve pro sports. Just meth, gun violence and idiots. It's been fun.

tumblr_m9cgm4PMPv1rnzgcto2_1280.jpg

• Upvote 2

Does it speak volumes about the Miami Heat too? The Wizards beat them this year.

Every team can have a bad night. We can't say that the Magic were just having a bad night.

I missed the game but according to the box score there were only 13 turnovers. Not really terrible. What we are missing is Baby's double double and we win!

Problem was defense... or lack thereof.

Such an ugly game to watch, the first quarter looked like a blow out which I expected and then the defense took a horrendous turn for the worse. Goose really needs to stick to his man and is it me or can I see a dunk or two out of Afflalo rather than him make awkward layups to try and draw the foul?