Orlando Magic Toaster

Is Anyone else enjoying watching the Lakers?

The perfect scenario:

Lakers miss the playoffs and Dwight bolts in FA

Philly resigns Bynum to a max deal and after his next surgery the Dr. says his career is over

Magic get 1st pick in the draft and trade our other picks and AA for the number 2 pick- we take Noel and Smart

Hedo tests positive again and gets booted from the NBA

Oh and lest you forget the final far fetched scenario....Duhon comes back but magically turns into a cross of Michael Jordan/Larry Bird and Magic Johnson. Oh and Bob Vander Weide wins the lawn bowling world championship while sober!

the calls the lakers are getting ...such bulls***..... watch the end of lakers grizzlies and tell me that is not a foul, he jumps to the side, not straight up

The worst one was the ridiculous over exaggeration of an 'elbow' by Pau from his own brother! Then Marc tries to explain to the refs what happened, doesn't look like he's swearing or being aggressive whatsoever and the ref calls a technical. That's classic Laker officiating right there.

The Lakers were my 2nd favorite team before Dwight went there. Although Utah has a bit tougher last few games I'm pulling for them to keep Dwight out of the playoffs.

The butt head doesn't deserve to sniff the playoffs ever again in his career!

If Utah can pull out a win tonight that would be huge! I can't imagine the aftermath on ESPN if the lakers miss the playoffs...

Then it'll be all about if Dwight will resign in LA. Then after he does what ever it'll be all about Lebron's contract being up and if he'll resign. Basically ESPN will just run the same stories since 2008.

I love ESPN. Lakers lose, they are on the verge of not making the playoffs (Utah is half a game ahead and own the tie breaker). They lose to the Clippers (swept for the season) on a night were Dwight grabs 4 rebounds for the game, and the post a story about the loss saying Dwight did everything he's supposed to do in that game and the loss is on everyone else.

ESPN is a joke. I don't know what's worse the garbage they write or the fact they make you pay to read most of it.

Or the fact they only focus mainly on the same teams every year. Screw the Lakers, no other 9th seed has ever gotten this much attention.