Nik Vucevic

Spurs

Tony Parker

Gary Neal

Danny Green

Dejuan Blair

Tim Duncan

Will be a tough game.

Crap sorry completely my fault... I'm in the UK and it started at midnight... hence I just checked the date and was 29th... Damn it.

EDIT: Didn't people know you can edit titles? Lol

So far it's not looking bad at all.

Agreed, if we could rebound the ball the Spurs would have hardly any points. Their first 4 baskets came from second chances.

Agreed, if we could rebound the ball the Spurs would have hardly any points. Their first 4 baskets came from second chances.

And we can just hope that Spurs don't get the calls like they did on that and 1 for Parker. No foul at all on that one.

Crap sorry completely my fault... I'm in the UK and it started at midnight... hence I just checked the date and was 29th... Damn it.

EDIT: Didn't people know you can edit titles? Lol

I had a feeling when I saw your screen name that it probably IS the 29th over there.

And we're not doing that bad so far against arguably one of the best teams in the league. Moore needs to learn to just call a timeout when he's on the floor like that instead of turning it over.

13-0 run...that sucks.

They are doing what they want inside, and then kick it out, and nail the three...while the Magic are missing, and actually look like they can't find the way to break Spurs defense.

We had a good start, and the fell apart. Though, Ginobili can't continue at this pace (4/4 from three)...they will start missing. We just need to start nailing the jumpers. lol

We had a good start, and the fell apart. Though, Ginobili can't continue at this pace (4/4 from three)...they will start missing. We just need to start nailing the jumpers. lol

Or find better looks in the paint... Without Duncan there are no shot blockers to worry about...