Stock

Game Thread: Magic vs Pistons 11/16

I really think that Jameer could make a big difference in this game. That drive and dish to Afflalo for the corner three came easily. We really missed his ability to create for himself and others.

OK so first SF we go to is.....McRoberts? WTH Coach?

I think JV knows what he's doing. He clearly knows that Drew is worthy of more minutes, don't remember seeing him in the game this early. (I say that, he might not play any more minutes after this quarter lol)

EDIT: actually i've noticed Detroit have used Prince and Maxiell/Monroe in the pick and roll quite a few times already, McBob is probably in to help defend that as he has athleticism but would be better on the switch than leaving Afflalo trying to guard a big.

I think JV knows what he's doing. He clearly knows that Drew is worthy of more minutes, don't remember seeing him in the game this early. (I say that, he might not play any more minutes after this quarter lol)

EDIT: actually i've noticed Detroit have used Prince and Maxiell/Monroe in the pick and roll quite a few times already, McBob is probably in to help defend that as he has athleticism but would be better on the switch than leaving Afflalo trying to guard a big.

Mcroberts out there at PF i can understand but he's out there at SF guarding Tayshaun.....Tayshuan is not known for he speed and yet he's blowing right by McRoberts...i don't see the benefit of having length on someone like Tayshaun

Mcroberts out there at PF i can understand but he's out there at SF guarding Tayshaun.....Tayshuan is not known for he speed and yet he's blowing right by McRoberts...i don't see the benefit of having length on someone like Tayshaun

Yea I noticed Prince did go buy him fairly easily. It's not a brilliant situation but considering we have Afflalo (whose a SG) and Harkless at SF McBob will need to play minutes there at some point.