Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

ORL @ BKN 11/11 game thread

I'm sorry man i was on the fringe whether or not to keep Baby or trade him.....Love his Hustle but i think we should trade that dude man.....He wants to be the man but he's not good enough for that.....he should be in a "Role player" frame of mind not an "I'm going to take Dwight's place" frame of mind....just seeing him force shot after shot over bigger and longer defenders time and time again makes me sick to my stomach man

On this season so far, who is going to want him?

I'm sorry man i was on the fringe whether or not to keep Baby or trade him.....Love his Hustle but i think we should trade that dude man.....He wants to be the man but he's not good enough for that.....he should be in a "Role player" frame of mind not an "I'm going to take Dwight's place" frame of mind....just seeing him force shot after shot over bigger and longer defenders time and time again makes me sick to my stomach man

we should just dump the whole team right...

Can't even live up to our arm-chair expectations.

Big Baby simply doesn't know his own limitations. He thinks he has the stroke of Kobe with the Athleticism of Jordan, it's extremely frustrating. Too much time around KG I think.

Poor shooting night from JJ but he's controlled anything decent we've done offensively tonight, so you can't complain too much.

Its painful watching this team.

How do teams like the bobcats still have fans? yeesh. Looks like a high school team out there. I can barely watch this team.

I'm talking about the Brooklyn Nets. :lol:

They aren't really that much better than us, and that's really sad.