Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

ORL @ BKN 11/11 game thread

Does afflalo suck as much as I think he does? Or do I need to see him play more?

Even from this game alone I wouldn't say he sucked, he's played decent defense, got to the rim a few times and is passing the ball well, he's had one or two turnovers though and is struggling with his 3 ball this game. Personally though I think he's been our best player so far this year.

what a hell Redick.. I miss this guy 3pointers..

Cant say anything good about first half, I just hope in the end we dont lose it like it was last game.

So Glen is on his way to another 20 attempt night, currently sitting at 10.... with only 8 points to show for it.. 40%.

Arron is off going 5-10, but out rebounding the Center and PF with 6 Total so far. No one else is doing any better and it shows with our 34% shooting and a 15 point hole.

I'm sorry man i was on the fringe whether or not to keep Baby or trade him.....Love his Hustle but i think we should trade that dude man.....He wants to be the man but he's not good enough for that.....he should be in a "Role player" frame of mind not an "I'm going to take Dwight's place" frame of mind....just seeing him force shot after shot over bigger and longer defenders time and time again makes me sick to my stomach man