Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

BKN @ ORL 11/9 Game Thread

As exciting as some our play has been in the first few games, our offence looks utterly clueless right now.

it's weird isn't it? it's like a whole different team we're seeing now.....maybe what we're seeing now was the real team all along and we were just playing with house money those first two.....First time i've ever seen 0 effort in consecutive games....i thought we were suppose to "play hard" i don't see any effort at all man this just sucks

Edit: wait a minute did i just hear that right? 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter and it's the FIRST TIME WE'RE GOING TO THE FREE THROW LINE?

Is it me or do half our players look completely lost in this.....? offense

Do we have any offense? JV gives his players "freedom" on the offensive end...

it's weird isn't it? it's like a whole different team we're seeing now.....maybe what we're seeing now was the real team all along and we were just playing with house money those first two.....First time i've ever seen 0 effort in consecutive games....i thought we were suppose to "play hard" i don't see any effort at all man this just sucks

Edit: wait a minute did i just hear that right? 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter and it's the FIRST TIME WE'RE GOING TO THE FREE THROW LINE?

A very mediocre effort all around, but to me it just looks like we've run out of ideas. Based on tonight, it seems like any team with a semblance of defensive organisation will be able to completely shut down our offence.

The offense to me is fine it's just that we're not attacking the rim.....we need that mixture of attacking and setting up jumpers....lately we've been jumper happy...we need to get more things going to the rim....i mean damn we played almost 4 quarters and that Gustavo flagrant was the first time we got to the line....we're not going to win games if we don't get the line consistently....or if we don't play with any effort like tonight and the previous game