Sign in to follow this  
SolidSn/\ke007

Orlando(2-0) @ Chicago(2-1)

I have no problem with Big Baby taking 20 shots if it's the kind of shots he got against Phoenix and Denver.....Shots where he's in Rhythm not like tonight when we give him the ball on an Island and he tries to make something out of nothing....Tonight he got a little cocky and Chicago made a beautiful adjustment in the second half on him.....In the second half they sent staggered double teams at him when he got the ball in the post because they knew that once Baby started his move he wasn't going to pass the ball.....Baby played real selfish tonight....hopefully Coach can talk some sense into him

Big Baby can be effective but only when he is not rushing it...Good postups when he is using his body to shield the defender are usually good posessions, short jumpers...but when he is facing his opponent and just goes for a layup, his shot is usually blocked...

I STILL can't believe he took that 3 pointer when we cut it to 4 i believe and we had the ball with momentum....when he took that shot no lie my jaw dropped in horror

Edit: some of what Davis said after the game

``The Bulls did a good job of getting us out of our stuff,’’ Davis said. ``We have to give credit to them because they have a great defensive team. But at the end of the day we have to go out there and do what we need to do and execute on the offensive end.

``There are no all-stars on this team and any night any one can be the leading scorer. But we still need to help each other,’’ Davis continued. ``Tonight we kind of got away from that a little bit.’’

Oh i think you mean that YOU went away from that a little bit

• Upvote 1

That type of play can ruin team chemistry. After glen attempted that three, I saw one of his teammates look at Glen like Glen was insane. That was very foolish.

Lets not forget this is the same guy who had a temper tantrum when he didn't win the starting job over Ryan. He could shine along with his teammates if he stays commited to TEAM. This a good group of guys who seem to understand teamwork. Coach noticed it didn't mention individual names but sure he will address him privately

We've been playing great team basketball but its gonna be tough to beat Chi on the road. I say we keep it close and lose 99-92.

If we do win than I think/hope we get a little more respect and get more than a 5 second highlight on Sportscenter.

Man, that's as close as it gets. You should try some lottery.

This was the thing I was afraid from Big Baby. He was a selfish player even in Boston. I think that was the reason they were willing to deal him in the first place. At the beginning of the season I figured that BB solved that thing in his head, and that he is accepting the concept of team play. Might be that this will either make him realize how wrong that is, or it will make him try even harder to do something, and ruin it even more.

He just needs to take the shots when he is open, or in a good position, no need to force it that much.

Afflalo is doing great in the last two games, and I love JJ's game. He is a great shooter, and if there's a room, he will score, if not, he won't force, but he will feed his teammates with good passes. I love how we play, and love the team...hopefully Big Baby will work on himself.

Davis is trash and he's proving it tonight. The first two games we had great ball movement and a nice rhythm. Tonight we have Davis shooting the ball almost every time he touches it, with everyone else just standing around watching. JV needs to pull him, and if he keeps it up he needs to lose his starting spot.

Davis had a bad night, that's it. He's not trash. He just needs to kow his role. Be the bruiser in the middle, take the "open" shot (as long as it's not a 3) and provide leadership for our young players. I hope JV got on him after the game last night. Not that Baby was the reason we lost, but he should've given the ball to the hot hand or slowed the ball down. I think there was still about 14 or 15 seconds left on the shot clock. Not the time to go outside your range.

• Upvote 1