ibonedteribell

Flash, todays Van Gundy- Arroyo interview

quote:
Originally posted by MagicmaninMiami:

My contribution. Make sure you check the link at the end

Phone rings

CA: Hello? Hello?

SVG: Carlos?

CA: Coach stan? I have been waiting for your call. I think I really can be a great player in your....

SVG: Carlos I called to let you know we have to let you go.

CA: You are trading me?

SVG: No Carlos. We are releasing you. We know about what happened in NJ. They got the age wrong but we know its you son.

CA: No senor Gundy That is not my fault. It is Brian Hill he led me to that. You do not understand. He drived me loco.

SVG: I am sorry Carlos. Wish you well

CA: No that is not my fault BHill made me do it. He was ruining my career. I was on a visit with my cousin Juan. I needed to do something anything for my future. I plead temporary insanity . No do not release me.

SVG: I am sorry (click)

http://www.policeone.com/news/1280807/

Phone Rings

SVG: Hey there, Jammer! Hows it hangin?

JN: AHHHHH, Swingin low Coach Ron... Nice to talk to ya!

SVG:I wish I could the say the same....

JN:WHAT? Are you trading me?

SVG: No Jammer. We are releasing you. We know about what happened in Montgomery County. They got the age wrong but we know its you son.

JN: No I'm straight. BHill told me I can shoot any time.***

SVG: Im sorry son, we are gonna have to let you go...

JN: But it was Bria.. uh...hello?

SVG:.......... (buzzzzzzzzzz)

Jameers Arrest Story

and somewhere.. Keyon Dooling and Travis Diener are sitting on the beach in the Bahamas, using their crimeline reward money from turning them in, celebrating the call they got from SVG informing them that their services will be badly needed next year.

*** This post has been edited for content. Its comedic content was expanded to fit your monitor. It may have been contributed to , or not by others. but in any case ...thanxs MMiM. He11 of a rewrite

I'd probably correct that with

Jameer: No I'm straight. BHill told me I can shoot any time.

But its kind of rough since with that story somebody actually died. Maybe if we found one where the damage was minimal.

quote:

Phone rings

CA: Coach stan? I have been waiting for your call. I think I really can be a great player in your....

SVG: No Carlos. We are releasing you. We know about what happened in NJ. They got the age wrong but we know its you son.

CA: No senor Gundy That is not my fault. It is Brian Hill he led me to that. You do not understand. He drived me loco.

CA: No that is not my fault BHill made me do it. He was ruining my career. I was on a visit with my cousin Juan. I needed to do something anything for my future. I plead temporary insanity . No do not release me.

Magic,you are hilarious and original, nothing better in life to be happy than to not take yourself too seriously.

quote:
Originally posted by The Dude Abides:

quote:

Phone rings

Phone Rings

SVG: Hey there, Jammer! Hows it hangin?

JN: AHHHHH, Swingin low Coach Ron... Nice to talk to ya!

SVG:I wish I could the say the same....

JN:WHAT? Are you trading me?

SVG: No Jammer. We are releasing you. We know about what happened in Montgomery County. They got the age wrong but we know its you son.

JN: No I'm straight. BHill told me I can shoot any time.***

SVG: Im sorry son, we are gonna have to let you go...

JN: But it was Bria.. uh...hello?

SVG:.......... (buzzzzzzzzzz)

Jameers Arrest Story

and somewhere.. Keyon Dooling and Travis Diener are sitting on the beach in the Bahamas, using their crimeline reward money from turning them in, celebrating the call they got from SVG informing them that their services will be badly needed next year.

*** This post has been edited for content. Its comedic content was expanded to fit your monitor. It may have been contributed to , or not by others. but in any case ...thanxs MMiM. He11 of a rewrite

Dude,you keep me down to earth, man. LOL

quote:
Originally posted by Rodriguez:

Originally posted by MagicmaninMiami

Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

Does the source of all this info run the Spanish restuarant that Arroyo used to work at before he became the star he is ???

Hilarious thread here guys. truly hilarious. But the only one I don't get is Jd's comment here.

What does that mean? I missed a step.

That mean that Jack Daniel went to Carlos's restaurant and ate Carlos's "Mojitos", since then, he become a believe.

I know Jack ate tasted someones flavor,but it was not Carlos. LOL

Come on guys this conversations are OK but give something hilarious in fact do other players or even better make a conversation betwewen B.Hill and SVG.

quote:
Originally posted by Puya:

Come on guys this conversations are OK but give something hilarious in fact do other players or even better make a conversation betwewen B.Hill and SVG.

Puya, Back to the future? Why dont you do something with Brian and Knappy?LOL

Stan Van Gundy calls Brian Hill!

BH: Hello! Who is it?

SVG: LOSER! (Click)

BH: Daammnn Carlos Arroyo!!!!!!!

Stan Van Gundy calls Brian Hill... again!

BH: Hello?

SVG: Are you COACH Hill?

BH: Yes, I am.

SVG: NOT ANYMORE, ha, ha, ha!!!! (Click)

BH: Stuuupid Carlos Arroyo!

bhill calls bdonavan...

bhill: our plan almost worked

bdonavan: yea if pat riley would have held his part of the deal, the magic would be in shambles

bhill: your right lets call riley on 3way

hill-donavan: pat, this is hill and donavan, why didnt you hold your part of the deal?

riley: well, carlos arroyo came to my house with a brown purse and whipped out some mojitos. next thing i know i wake up on the floor im missing alot of nik-naks and espn is reporting the story.

hill: **** carlos arroyo, i knew i should have traded him.