barnettej

2012 Orlando Magic Regular Season Thread

speaking of Iceland, Anníe Þórisdóttir...

.. and there's our golden girl. She's incredible.

.. and there's our golden girl. She's incredible.

she sure is. She's not particularly "sexy" to me in terms of her face and such, but she's not ugly. I find her unlimited work capacity and physical ability to be downright hot though.

she sure is. She's not particularly "sexy" to me in terms of her face and such, but she's not ugly. I find her unlimited work capacity and physical ability to be downright hot though.

Yeah she's physically very powerful. Face is ok, but no "beautyqueen" of course hah, but she's not trying to win in that department either.

That girl has some awesome abs, and even though I hate (dating) muscular girls I can appreciate the commitment and hard work.

she's got some awesome everything. her posterior chain is 5x as impressive to me as her abs. girl got some hammies if you feel me.

she's got some awesome everything. her posterior chain is 5x as impressive to me as her abs. girl got some hammies if you feel me.

Oh, I just did a quick google search to find out who she was and saw those awesome abs. I'll see some more pics