barnettej

2012 Orlando Magic Regular Season Thread

Worse than Duhon? lol

Good point. Ayon is TIED for my least favorite magic player ever. I'm glad the Duhon days are behind us lol

Gustavo Ayon was warned for flopping by the NBA lol

I knew it was coming.... I thought Glen was going to catch one a couple of times, but I think the ref's know that falling is part of his game.

Magic being named as one of 4 teams discussing trade with Sacramento for Cousins...

Talk amongst yourselves.

I don't see how that makes any sense for us. How does adding that headcase work into Hennigan's new culture?

I don't see how that makes any sense for us. How does adding that headcase work into Hennigan's new culture?

Don't think it does. Guy is a nut, though the allure of having Moore/Hark/AN/DMC as a young core is great. Lots of talent and youth.

For me, as soon as I saw this story I said "nope" as I remembered DMC hired HWNSNBU last week.

Don't think it does. Guy is a nut, though the allure of having Moore/Hark/AN/DMC as a young core is great. Lots of talent and youth.

For me, as soon as I saw this story I said "nope" as I remembered DMC hired HWNSNBU last week.

No chance of keeping those 3 while if we somehow got him. Even at that, I don't think we have the necessary pieces.

No chance of keeping those 3 while if we somehow got him. Even at that, I don't think we have the necessary pieces.

You don't know that. Sac is hemorrhaging cash. They are most likely going to want to strangle the recipient of DMC with a Salmons and maybe Garcia and they'll probably want expirings and good picks. They have so much youth as it is, I don't know really.

He's not coming here so it's moot.

You don't know that. Sac is hemorrhaging cash. They are most likely going to want to strangle the recipient of DMC with a Salmons and maybe Garcia and they'll probably want expirings and good picks. They have so much youth as it is, I don't know really.

He's not coming here so it's moot.

Considering the other teams that were mentioned (DET & BOS), SAC could get a better return. I mean, I guess they could strap a team with a hefty contract, but I don't know.

Agreed. Guy is a cancer and I want him no where near this team.