Sign in to follow this  
SolidSn/\ke007

GT: Magic vs. Indiana

Oh and why would you say that I was taking the preseason seriously? C'mon now. I am not that stupid to know that Lakers are still going end up in the playoffs. I was being sarcastic, which you failed at recognizing. SMH You need to loosen up.

Plus I was trying to make some of the stupid magic fans, who takes the preseason stupidly serious (MagicVikingSooner), have a little joy until he says, "We Suck like Bobcats".

Got it?

K

Did I say sarcasm? I meant to say it was a joke.

Also let them call me out. Like I even care. People need to stop taking things seriously like the name calling or trash talking, and laugh it out. Just relax and enjoy every little moment including Magic beating the Pacrap(sctach that) Pacers. Plus I like being in the mix rather than choosing sides in discussions and debates.

Calling them the "Flakers"" isn't trash talking, it's childish. You call MagicVikingsSooners a "stupid fan", yet you use the same exact immature monikers for other teams.

Calling them the "Flakers"" isn't trash talking, it's childish. You call MagicVikingsSooners a "stupid fan", yet you use the same exact immature monikers for other teams.

Thats your opinion.

Also dude you need to stop being too serious about saying the name calling is childish because everyone in some point and time in their lives they have been called names. Hell I get called names all the times (like when Emory called me retarded), do I care? Nope. What I am saying is that let people say what they want to say because name calling will be continuous. One little message ain't going to stop it. Just take it like a man.

P.s.: there is this one dude on FB who keeps spamming the Magic page saying "Orlando Tragic suck", so i am just playing along by calling his Lakers, "Flakers" or "Fakers" for the fun of it. You don't have to play along.

BTW can we get back on topic?

It's the lack of creativity behind these names that make it childish. Otherwise, it's just immature. Lechoke, Fakers, Orlando Tragic, etc are terrible attempts. This is a forum though.

I don't know where the name Goose came from but that's not bad. It's not just a play on a name.

I listened to the game and was happy to get the win and hear good things. I really wish I could have been there though. Impressed with Dequan's production. I hope he can sustain that and become a solid piece of this team.

I don't know where the name Goose came from but that's not bad. It's not just a play on a name.

In Mexico, they say Gustavo's name like "Goostavo" rather than Gus-tavo. Every person from different countries have different pronunciations of words.

Hope that answers your question.

In Mexico, they say Gustavo's name like "Goostavo" rather than Gus-tavo. Every person from different countries have different pronunciations of words.

Hope that answers your question.

I can't believe that slipped by me. I should have and, normally would have, thought of that. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Judging from highlights and box scores so far, I think JJ and Davis are going to help each other to an MIP year.

I think JJ will most likely be a sixth man of the year rather than MIP. Gustavo should def get an MIP.