Sign in to follow this  
Passenger57

2012 MAGIC Preseason Thread

I had someone telling me on Facebook that this was going to be a long year, based on this game alone. Is that similar to what's going on at RealGM?

Either way, Boston lost to a Turkish team so...

They are saying the same thing on the Magic page. People are commenting about that on the Magic shared links.

and the Heat lost as well so...

we'll be fine.....far as i'm concerned when the starters were in it was a blowout plus we're missing Afflalo.....i'm probably in the minority but i think we're going to be better than what people think.....surely we're going to lose quite a bit of games but it won't be because we're trying to lose on purpose.....i'm going to have fun watching this team as long as they're playing hard.....

we win 25-30 games MAX.

I wouldn't be surprised if the lakers had more T.O. because of him.

They should just hope Mike Brown is intelligent enough to give him the job of keeping the bench from floating to the sky.

They should just hope Mike Brown is intelligent enough to give him the job of keeping the bench from floating to the sky.

They wishful thinking because isn't Mike Brown the one that taught Lebron, before he won a ring, how to choke?

This is the start of a losing season :panicworker:

Relax. Its just the preseason. At least we know how these new players are, despite the lost. If it was a regular season, then that would be a different story.

Relax. Its just the preseason. At least we know how these new players are, despite the lost. If it was a regular season, then that would be a different story.

If it were a regular season game, we wouldn't have Armon Johnson and DeQuan Jones trying to close the game out.

Brian Roberts of the Hornets really stood out to me yesterday. I remember when we had him on our summer league team a few years ago. I think it was the year we drafted Courtney Lee.

As far as the Magic players, I like what I saw from Moore, Ayon and pretty much the entire starting lineup. I see us competing for the 7th or 8th seed this season. We have a solid group of guys overall, and we're pretty much two-deep at every position.