Sign in to follow this  
BigPoppaV

Nikola Vucevic (Can be a great addition)

I have not seen much of him at all, but if I had to be that video compare him to say Gortat, he looks like he is much better offensively (especially with that face up jumpshot and his range). But worse defensively and athletically. Exciting prospect though.

Man I can't remember the last time Orlando had a young promising prospect that we kept with intentions of grooming and seeing what he turns into. I am glad to see some nice touch around the basket and what appears to be a decent jump shot from 18. I can see this guy being a quality starter in the league for many years. Here's to hoping he pans out. GO MAGIC!!

Yeah man I'm pretty pumped about Vucevic. He's very young and has a very high ceiling. I honestly think he's our future and we could be an exciting team with the proper development along with Harkless and Nicholson.

The reason I'm excited for this season is that we don't have to center our offense around one guy and then just jack up billions of threes. Our game had become so predictable and stagnant. Now we have quite a bunch of young guys who are all looking to prove themselves. We won't have a pretty record and frankly, I'm hoping we'll have a bad record. A really bad record. Draft picks is what we want. But I'm way excited watching Vucci Mane, KOQ, Andrew, Harkless, Ayon and even Eyenga play. Not forgetting our own Harper and Liggins (who I hope we keep somehow). Solid vets in Baby, Jameer, JJ, Harrington and Arron. This may sound weird to some of you, specially those who are really negative on this whole situation, but I haven't been this excited over a season in quite some time.

• Upvote 1

He truly a very similar player and comparable to Brook Lopez but younger, better defender, agile, injury free, waaaaaay less $ and hustler. He even have a decent shot from 3. So, you can make a case of a hybrid between Brook and Okur.

He truly a very similar player and comparable to Brook Lopez but younger, better defender, agile, injury free, waaaaaay less $ and hustler. He even have a decent shot from 3. So, you can make a case of a hybrid between Brook and Okur.

Not a bad comparison, I see a little bit of Bargani (sp) in him too.

Yeah I see a comparison

I find it embarassing that I spent all this time thinking we had landed Nikola Pekovic instead (the guy that plays for Minny)

Pekovic is a FORCE. Would honestly love him on this team, but alas ='(