Sign in to follow this  
Levenhagen

NBA.com Summer Report Card

Orlando set themselves up for an F before the trade happened. I wish there was a letter Z for the trade package they chose though.

The misnomer of it all that I like that he points out is cap relief. People need to get it through their heads: Orlando did themselves no cap relief favors.

I'm tired of hearing about Harrington's contract being partially guaranteed. Paying a 2/3 guaranteed contract that stays on the books after waving him is not a useful option. Just don't acquire overpaid players in the process of shipping off a perenial all nba first team player while getting nothing.

Orlando should be acquiring valuable rebuilding assets, and instead they bend over and take on bad contracts just to facilitate getting nothing while handing over Dwight to the Lakers.

Orlando set themselves up for an F before the trade happened. I wish there was a letter Z for the trade package they chose though.

The misnomer of it all that I like that he points out is cap relief. People need to get it through their heads: Orlando did themselves no cap relief favors.

I'm tired of hearing about Harrington's contract being partially guaranteed. Paying a 2/3 guaranteed contract that stays on the books after waving him is not a useful option. Just don't acquire overpaid players in the process of shipping off a perenial all nba first team player while getting nothing.

Orlando should be acquiring valuable rebuilding assets, and instead they bend over and take on bad contracts just to facilitate getting nothing while handing over Dwight to the Lakers.

Im not so sure you understand the route that Henny is taking. It appears like you and the author of that NBA.com crap are best buddies. Then again nothing I post is going to change your minds so I guess Ill just ignore the ignorance.

We shipped off two untradable players along with the player who had managed to severly hamper our ability to trade him with is restrictions on where he would go and go back several very tradable players, several young guys and picks. The picks while not great, can be included in trades to move up the draft or to pick up players down the road But just for arguement sake, what would you have done?

We shipped off two untradable players along with the player who had managed to severly hamper our ability to trade him with is restrictions on where he would go and go back several very tradable players, several young guys and picks. The picks while not great, can be included in trades to move up the draft or to pick up players down the road But just for arguement sake, what would you have done?

Come on man! He doesn't have any idea what he would have done. He probably hasn't even played fantasy basketball!! People that make those kinds of comments are either Laker fans or fans that don't keep up with the team and aren't knowledgeable about the game. I just don't understand how people do not get it. Rob put us in great position to compete in the near future and I am so happy he got the GM job over the "experienced" candidates.

Come on man! He doesn't have any idea what he would have done. He probably hasn't even played fantasy basketball!! People that make those kinds of comments are either Laker fans or fans that don't keep up with the team and aren't knowledgeable about the game. I just don't understand how people do not get it. Rob put us in great position to compete in the near future and I am so happy he got the GM job over the "experienced" candidates.

What does playing a game with the word fantasy in the name have anything to do with this? I personally have never played the game, though I love fantasy football.

You are right that he has no idea what he will would have done, He likely has no intention of responding to my question.

How many dumb comments can you make in a day? Orlando is setup to have over 30 million in capspace in 2014 was likely being bad enough to have a couple high picks to build around.

Harrington=valuable rebuilding asset, very attractive piece to a contender at the TDL

17.8 Million TPE=Valuable rebuilding asset

Moe Harkless=Valuable rebuilding asset

Aaron Afflalo 26 year old 2 guard on a good contract who also has HIGH trade value

lots of expiring contracts over the next couple years=valuable rebuilding assets

stop making things up.

• Upvote 3