Sign in to follow this  
Shemp

Its a New Era so its time for a Uni change..

Well it's spelled "Afflalo", but I'm saying that I'll be LOLing a lot watching Magic basketball for the next few years, in which case, adding "LOL" to a players name is very fitting.

haha damn you got me.

i've been a member of this board since like 2004 or something but cannot sign in for some reason so i made this name. yeah i agree, i really do not care for the logo change. i just made this one for fun though. our OG jersey's are the best, but why not mess around hah.

TheBlackAxe_Magic_jersey.jpg

That logo is worse then the generic logo

Well it's spelled "Afflalo", but I'm saying that I'll be LOLing a lot watching Magic basketball for the next few years, in which case, adding "LOL" to a players name is very fitting.

Lol-ing watching magic games :( really turd?

I think Magic will end up like the Nuggets (with no Carshmelo) last season and still be a playoff contender.

Our starters would be bench players on most contending teams...

I think Magic will end up like the Nuggets (with no Carshmelo) last season and still be a playoff contender.

Wow, are you ever in for a surprise.

Wow, are you ever in for a surprise.

i'm actually kinda bummed cause with a veteran PG in Jameer and a Hedo with an open invite to shoot as much as he likes i think we will be closer to 40 wins than i would like. i'd prefer to be the ****house that you are alluding to. unfortunately i think there are even crappier teams in the lower east. sadly enough if we wanted to we could easily make the playoffs.

i'm actually kinda bummed cause with a veteran PG in Jameer and a Hedo with an open invite to shoot as much as he likes i think we will be closer to 40 wins than i would like. i'd prefer to be the ****house that you are alluding to. unfortunately i think there are even crappier teams in the lower east. sadly enough if we wanted to we could easily make the playoffs.

So Hedo jacking up shots = 40 wins? In what league?

• Upvote 2

so you're either "lol"ing at Afflolo: in which case he is going to be on your team for the foreseeable future so either back it or step aside.

OR you are "lol"ing at my jersey attempt. in that case let's see what you got kemosabe...

You shouldn't have asked......pulled this from my vault......it has been in there for several months now.

You won't top this so don't try.

2895f21e.jpg

The lame logo change wasn't enough?

Really I think this franchise started to be a joke with the debut of that generic ass logo.

I hate the new logo, the 99-09 Logo was the best in basketball (stylistically speaking, not based on heritage). Just revert back to our old logo and back to the '99-'04 Uniforms, those were too slick