Sign in to follow this  
ceemania

Help buying the best tickets! ALL HELP NEEDED :)

Hi There!!

I am a die hard Orlando fan from Australia and i am finally making the trek to Orlando in November and will be there for Opening Night!

I cant tell you how excited i am, this is literelly my dream and this will be such an amazing experience!

What i need help with is buying tickets! I know they arent on sale yet, but in StubHub there are a few tickets on there early on. But i want to sit in the Superstar section, what i need to know is are these seats all gone in Season Tickets or are you able to buy single game tickets to these?

These are the tickets i am soooo after and any information would be greatly appriciated!

Thanks again everyone!!!!

Hi There!!

I am a die hard Orlando fan from Australia and i am finally making the trek to Orlando in November and will be there for Opening Night!

I cant tell you how excited i am, this is literelly my dream and this will be such an amazing experience!

What i need help with is buying tickets! I know they arent on sale yet, but in StubHub there are a few tickets on there early on. But i want to sit in the Superstar section, what i need to know is are these seats all gone in Season Tickets or are you able to buy single game tickets to these?

These are the tickets i am soooo after and any information would be greatly appriciated!

You can scalp tickets before the game for less - just don't act too anxious - it is all supply and demand. When the Magic are playing the Heat, LA, Boston, Okl or Chicago it could be a little tougher. Don't be too anxious to over pay - you can get a deal the day of the game for the most part - right outside the arena.

Or you can buy tickets at box office - there will likely be tickets. I think the ticket brokers are going to try and charge a premium and there is plenty of supply in Orlando for tickets for almost every game. You can wait till the last minute and buy them - there is a magic exchange of tickets on the site where season ticket holders sell tickets, box office, scalping, craig's list - I personally wouldn't buy them from a ticket broker unless you want to make sure you get them and I wouldn't pay a premium on tickets or very little if you have to have the tickets in hand.

Id probably just take the easiest route and go through the box office on game day, as long as it isn't a game against any of the top 5 or 6 teams, as those will likely sell out. Assuming we aren't going to be in title contention for the next few years at least, I imagine there will be plenty of tickets remaining to most games. If you're feeling like taking a risk, you could wait until close to tip off and likely get a good deal through a scalper just looking to get rid of his extra tickets. Magic Exchange is also an option, however, I believe they take a small percentage extra on purchases. I would certainly avoid any brokers and wait until game day.

Hi There!!

I'm from Pennsylvania and went to my first Magic game and got 8th row seats right in front of the hard cam on ESPN. I overpaid and got mine early at ABCTickets.com, which was found on StubHub.. my opinion, just to be safe, get them early since you're coming all the way from Australia. The worst thing you can do is wait until last minute and not get any tickets or get really horrible ones and cost you dearly. Rather be safe than sorry.

Thanks for the advice so far guys!! Really helpful!

Can anyone confirm if Superstar Section tickets are normally available to buy for just single games???

Thanks for the advice so far guys!! Really helpful!

Can anyone confirm if Superstar Section tickets are normally available to buy for just single games???

I have been a season ticket holder in the Superstar Section for over 14 years until I just recently moved to Dallas. The best way to ensure you are able to purchase seats in that section are through the Orlando Magic Ticket Exchange. It is setup so that you can purchase directly from season ticket holders so there is no concern of getting scammed.

I typically listed tickets I was willing to sell at face value, sometimes higher depending on the game however the price was always negotiable. I suspect this upcoming season will be extremely negotiable considering that Dwight will most likely be traded.

Another place to look would be Craigslist. I would only purchase from a Season Ticket holder however. Season ticket holders have the ability from their account to email actual valid tickets to anyone. We own multiple businesses and were able to take a credit card payment over the phone so it worked perfectly.

As an FYI, Superstar season ticket holders get free parking with their tickets(many in the Geico Garage with is connected to the Arena, some in other garages within walking distance.) You will also have access to the Mercedes club. This club is underneath the seats and will give you free dinner before, during and after the game. Beer and Wine is also included. It is connected to the hallways that the players use to enter the arena so you will be able to see them up close and even high five them which is a lot of fun, especially if you are traveling from as far as Australia. Each side of the club has this for both the Magic and the visiting team.

Best of luck.