Sign in to follow this  
NBAMagic

Question for Season Ticket Holders

I will pray for your stupidity. We all saw this drama coming from a year ago!

I would love to give my seats away but who would take them- I think I will stop at the county lockup and pass them out. Thank goodness you guys are not true fans of garbage dumps or?

I would love to give my seats away but who would take them- I think I will stop at the county lockup and pass them out. Thank goodness you guys are not true fans of garbage dumps or?

You clearly haven't been a fan of this team for very long.

I saw The Sixth Sense in the theater when it came out. If they would have told me beforehand the whole point of the movie was that Bruce Willis was dead the whole time, I don't think I would have been eager to waste the money. I was blackmailed and duped.

Geez man, spoiler alert!!!

Whats with all the people whining about how they wasted money renewing their season tickets... youve got season tickets shut the hell up, I like many other people on this forum would love to have the money to afford said tickets and would love to have them so i could support my team every game and enjoy the atmosphere fellow fans rather than going to 10 games a season and standing at the baseline the whole time, it shouldnt matter if were in the the #1 seed in the east or last in standings, this is your city and your team show support...or go jump on the Miami bandwagon with all the other 09 Magic "Fans" #fairweatherfans

Whats with all the people whining about how they wasted money renewing their season tickets... youve got season tickets shut the hell up, I like many other people on this forum would love to have the money to afford said tickets and would love to have them so i could support my team every game and enjoy the atmosphere fellow fans rather than going to 10 games a season and standing at the baseline the whole time, it shouldnt matter if were in the the #1 seed in the east or last in standings, this is your city and your team show support...or go jump on the Miami bandwagon with all the other 09 Magic "Fans" #fairweatherfans

you'd say that now but next year when we don't hoist the trophy (spoiler alert) you'd be in here balking about blackmail as well lol

I am an '09 fan of the Magic and I support the Magic all the way. If it was in my budget to buy season tickets I would in a heartbeat. I am looking forward to this upcoming season and seeing what Ron H will bring to the team. I can only attend a few games a year, but always watch the games on TV. I will cheer the players on no matter how many games they win or lose.

I am an '09 fan of the Magic and I support the Magic all the way. If it was in my budget to buy season tickets I would in a heartbeat. I am looking forward to this upcoming season and seeing what Ron H will bring to the team. I can only attend a few games a year, but always watch the games on TV. I will cheer the players on no matter how many games they win or lose.

Ron-Harper-3.jpg???

When did we hire him?

I saw The Sixth Sense in the theater when it came out. If they would have told me beforehand the whole point of the movie was that Bruce Willis was dead the whole time, I don't think I would have been eager to waste the money. I was blackmailed and duped.

now you just ruined the movie for me. You blackmailer.