Live or Die Magic

2012 MAGIC Offseason Thread

Sorry, there's so many different threads its hard to follow them all at the same time. A lot of jumping around so I forget which one Im in.

Don't stress it. We now have a "Howard thread," a "Summer League thread," a "Non-Howard Magic thread," and an "non-Magic NBA thread," so we should be good!

if I had to pick not knowing our system/coach etc, I'd had to assume Ayon is our starting 5 and BBD is our starting 4 man.

Bynum....I think in the end his agent will convince him to stay in LA since the Nets are off the table.

if I had to pick not knowing our system/coach etc, I'd had to assume Ayon is our starting 5 and BBD is our starting 4 man.

Ayon plays like a pf. WERE F***ED. Every team will score 60-70 points in the paint on us with ease.

Bynum....I think in the end his agent will convince him to stay in LA since the Nets are off the table.

You blew my mind. Cause I don't know what you're saying. We're trading Dwight for Bynum and Dwight's agent will convince him to stay in LA?

Ayon plays like a pf. WERE F***ED. Every team will score 60-70 points in the paint on us with ease.

he plays like a Marc Gasol and he's got a legit body in the post. Dwight isn't walking through that door and we've been miserable on D for years with the exception of Dwight...this will only be exasperated upon his departure.