Live or Die Magic

2012 MAGIC Offseason Thread

not really.

It'd be like making JJ a point guard. While he could probably defend point guards better than JJ and they both have the intelligence to know how to play the position and make smart passes, it just doesn't make sense except for an emergency option. It's just not a strength for him. Kinda similar to when we played Anderson at Center.

would you say the same thing of Westbrook coming into the league?

Liggins is better then Harper. Agree or Disagree?

Disagree.

But if Harper is cut before anybody else on this roster, I won't shed a tear for any other reason than Otis giving up what are now high 2nd round picks likely for him.

And I like Harper. But cut McBob? You realize McBob and a mid first almost got OJ Mayo twice right? And you realize that he is worlds better than both Harp and Liggins right now and possibly forever?

Does anybody here watch any other team? Like actually WATCH games?

Disagree.

But if Harper is cut before anybody else on this roster, I won't shed a tear for any other reason than Otis giving up what are now high 2nd round picks likely for him.

And I like Harper. But cut McBob? You realize McBob and a mid first almost got OJ Mayo twice right? And you realize that he is worlds better than both Harp and Liggins right now and possibly forever?

Does anybody here watch any other team? Like actually WATCH games?

Imagine if Otis drafted Chandler Parsons, and Isiah Thomas last year at 32 and 53. Hell I would take Charles Jenkins,Andrew Goudlock,Darius Morris,Josh Selby,Lavoy Allen, Shelvin Mack and E'twuan Moore over Harper. All of which drafted after him

Imagine if Otis drafted Chandler Parsons, and Isiah Thomas last year at 32 and 53. Hell I would take Charles Jenkins,Andrew Goudlock,Darius Morris,Josh Selby,Lavoy Allen, Shelvin Mack and E'twuan Moore over Harper. All of which drafted after him

Ok? What does that have to do with Liggins? You realize he isn't on this team right?

Ok? What does that have to do with Liggins? You realize he isn't on this team right?

He's gonna get a training camp invite. You think were gonna have two shooting guards on the roster? I think after we trade a few players(Harrington,McRoberts) Liggins,Eyenga,and QRich compete for the final spot.

He's gonna get a training camp invite. You think were gonna have two shooting guards on the roster? I think after we trade a few players(Harrington,McRoberts) Liggins,Eyenga,and QRich compete for the final spot.

Afflalo, Redick, Moore, Eyenga, and Q all can or will play the 2. But continue. I'm amused.

McRoberts is expiring, so I don't see any reason to feel obligated to trade him.