Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Did you really think I would give direct details of who I work for? I have contact with both gm's and jr's people. Henny has changed his mind a couple times, so we have to be patient. FWIW, Im not trying to cause a stir,being that I work for a private industry, we cant post everything on twitter. Im up late,and before I speak to Jeremy and Jeremy tomorrow , I thought Id pass along the latest meeting.

As far as releasing more info to Chuck Nevitt, who the hell are you? If you could read, I specifically said I will not release details of who I am or who I work for, it would possibly nix the deal. Christ, we have worked with the owner for 6 months for DH and now some chump wants me to "prove" who I am just so he can look like a good poster..

Heres the deal Chuck Nevitt, when the trade goes down, take yourself off clutchfans and here, and Ill do the same if it doesnt go down as I said this week. Thats how confident I am. Even further, yes I have your information when we last spoke on clutchfans last week, being that you are trying to intimidate me, I will post ALL your private info for them to see in a couple days when this trade goes down. Including, your mommys address where you live, and your facebook.

Dont F with me. My boss is worth millions, and you are some chump from asia in your mommys basement with 3 tabs open, clutchfans, TBN, and big booty *****es on the other.It must be hard to type while fapping.

Huh? When did we "speak" on Clutchfans?

:panicworker:

I know its late Sunday night, but I have some information to pass on. First off, I'm fully aware of all the bogus twitter "sources" from ping to vecsey.Even people on here that claim to speak to D12.I'm not going to explain who I know, because it would totally jeopardize my career and his career also. You can take my information with a grain of salt, I frankly don't care. All I ask is if you disagree , then respectfully disagree because I was told not to release this information. Things can change every hour, and they have been. But as of 11pm Sunday July 23 here is what I was told:

Dwight Howard will be traded to the Rockets by Wednesday, and possibly Tuesday depending on Bulls statement. I am not sure why some twitter reporters are saying "2 weeks", that simply isn't what I was told . I could be an agent, a GM, or relative. The more I speak, the more risk I bring to myself. I was told without a doubt, Lamb & Jones are going to the Magic, and that Donatas,Parsons, & White are staying with Rockets. Lakers are not involved. Magic receive picks, and compensation. I will update you with anything else that speeds up the meetings, or changes.

I hope your not a troll. Even though you probly are

You may be wondering, why am I putting my neck out there since Im so worried it might cost me my job, Simple, I am so confident of this framework, that I decided to release some info. Of course ,the I's and T's need to be dotted tomorrow, but its going to be pending approval really soon. Like I said, unless a player, or agent releases a "I refuse to play for the Rockets this season,I rather retire" statement, it will be sent to the league office. The Bulls arent cooperating. Thats this business.

But for future deals, I would not release more details. You know what, how bout this, in a couple days when its pending, I will have Dwight post a message for me on his twitter about china or space or hot weather. You get the drift. Dwight didnt want to go along at first , but the end game is the same. Nets/Dallas. Lakers have told us they want to lock him in, Rockets are more flexible and willing to deal . Dwight isnt stupid to further damage his rep. He will go along now.

• Downvote 1

He ninja edited after I called him out. We quoted him twice on Clutchfans.

Ahh my bad. Lol whatever happens, it's either a quality troll or a legendary post.

Did you really think I would give direct details of who I work for? I have contact with both gm's and jr's people. Henny has changed his mind a couple times, so we have to be patient. FWIW, Im not trying to cause a stir,being that I work for a private industry, we cant post everything on twitter. Im up late,and before I speak to Jeremy and Jeremy tomorrow , I thought Id pass along the latest meeting.

As far as releasing more info to Chuck Nevitt, who the hell are you? If you could read, I specifically said I will not release details of who I am or who I work for, it would possibly nix the deal. Christ, we have worked with the owner for 6 months for DH and now some chump wants me to "prove" who I am just so he can look like a good poster..

Heres the deal Chuck Nevitt, when the trade goes down, take yourself off clutchfans and here, and Ill do the same if it doesnt go down as I said this week. Thats how confident I am. Even further, yes I have your information when we last spoke on clutchfans last week, being that you are trying to intimidate me, I will post ALL your private info for them to see in a couple days when this trade goes down. Including, your mommys address where you live, and your facebook.

Dont F with me. My boss is worth millions, and you are some chump from asia in your mommys basement with 3 tabs open, clutchfans, TBN, and big booty *****es on the other.It must be hard to type while fapping.

How professional of you :)