Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Sam Amico

Source familiar with Lakers-Cavs-Magic talks says potential trade not dead, but in holding pattern. Teams seem to be weighing options, with Magic, in particular, seeing what else might be out there.

• Upvote 1

Huntington Prep is a few hours from where I live. It's also the same school OJ Mayo and Pat Patterson played at (not that it's relevant). Wiggins could be very good. I just hope he doesn't level off. He IS only going to be a junior, right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Huntington Prep is a few hours from where I live. It's also the same school OJ Mayo and Pat Patterson played at (not that it's relevant). Wiggins could be very good. I just hope he doesn't level off. He IS only going to be a junior, right?

yep just a jr and its 1 hour and 15 mins away from me

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I know its late Sunday night, but I have some information to pass on. First off, I'm fully aware of all the bogus twitter "sources" from ping to vecsey.Even people on here that claim to speak to D12.I'm not going to explain who I know, because it would totally jeopardize my career and his career also. You can take my information with a grain of salt, I frankly don't care. All I ask is if you disagree , then respectfully disagree because I was told not to release this information. Things can change every hour, and they have been. But as of 11pm Sunday July 23 here is what I was told:

Dwight Howard will be traded to the Rockets by Wednesday, and possibly Tuesday depending on Bulls statement. I am not sure why some twitter reporters are saying "2 weeks", that simply isn't what I was told . I could be an agent, a GM, or relative. The more I speak, the more risk I bring to myself. I was told without a doubt, Lamb & Jones are going to the Magic, and that Donatas,Parsons, & White are staying with Rockets. Lakers are not involved. Magic receive picks, and compensation. I will update you with anything else that speeds up the meetings, or changes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I know its late Sunday night, but I have some information to pass on. First off, I'm fully aware of all the bogus twitter "sources" from ping to vecsey.Even people on here that claim to speak to D12.I'm not going to explain who I know, because it would totally jeopardize my career and his career also. You can take my information with a grain of salt, I frankly don't care. All I ask is if you disagree , then respectfully disagree because I was told not to release this information. Things can change every hour, and they have been. But as of 11pm Sunday July 23 here is what I was told:

Dwight Howard will be traded to the Rockets by Wednesday, and possibly Tuesday depending on Bulls statement. I am not sure why some twitter reporters are saying "2 weeks", that simply isn't what I was told . I could be an agent, a GM, or relative. The more I speak, the more risk I bring to myself. I was told without a doubt, Lamb & Jones are going to the Magic, and that Donatas,Parsons, & White are staying with Rockets. Lakers are not involved. Magic receive picks, and compensation. I will update you with anything else that speeds up the meetings, or changes.

tumblr_m0dpm5lITw1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

the only guy we need from clutchfans is fullcourt. he'll relay everything necessary. everyone else BOOOOOOOOUUUNCE. no more classless trolls pretending to be dead guys etc.

• Upvote 1

the only guy we need from clutchfans is fullcourt. he'll relay everything necessary. everyone else BOOOOOOOOUUUNCE. no more classless trolls pretending to be dead guys etc.

LOL, true.

I'm from Clutchfans as well.

The reason alot of the "real" insiders do not release information, is because it would reach the public domain to the players involved and cause possibly the trade to be nixed. Also , backlash if the trade is void. I am fairly confident that this trade will go through as I mentioned, because my source is not just a source, but a person directly involved in negotiations. Obviously there are alot of claims, and guesses, I have to get back to working on finalizing this trade in a matter of hours.

Regardless, I will not say which side I work on, which agent, or which team. I have been told that all parties are happy with the final agreement(except one player,can you guess which one?). Unless Dwight says something outrageous tomorrow, the framework is there and has been agreed to.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I am the same cyberx from several teams forums. There are certain players that are untouchables. For the Rockets they are Donatas,Parsons(and Lin). Morey has not changed his deal despite the media reports. Firm stance. Take it or leave it. Dwight and his handlers started lowering his value this past week. Trust me when I say, this will not drag on till August. The Rockets have other pending moves, and they are not going to wait around all summer.

• Upvote 2