Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I don't believe it changes Houston' ability to trade for Dwight. If anything it possibly hurts Houston's chances to re-sign Dwight next summer.

Are you sure it hurts? What if HOU can move Asik by the deadline or next offseason as part of a package to land Josh Smith or someone of that caliber? Centers like Asik are pretty coveted around the league.

If we didn't like the offer before why would we like what will almost be the same offer again later? Plus if we do hold onto 12 we could get a few more rental teams interested in 12 at the deadline.

What offer before?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Yup. He's not going to start the season here.

If we didn't like the offer before why would we like what will almost be the same offer again later? Plus if we do hold onto 12 we could get a few more rental teams interested in 12 at the deadline.

When Dwight, his family, HWNSNBU, and ESPN realize that we aren't just going to deliver him to Brooklyn in ribbons (solely because that's what they want), it will be a good day for humanity.

Are you sure it hurts? What if HOU can move Asik by the deadline or next offseason as part of a package to land Josh Smith or someone of that caliber? Centers like Asik are pretty coveted around the league.

I'm not sure at all. I'm just speaking from a cap space stand point. You could easily make an argument that it helps.

Jonathan Feigen ‏@Jonathan_Feigen

More midnight madness coming for Rockets. Deadline for Bulls to match Asik offer sheet is 11:59 Eastern on Tue. Bulls appear ready to pass.

Jonathan Feigen ‏@Jonathan_Feigen

@dmorey was not confident was getting Lin until he did, despite Felton deal. This time, can believe. Little reason to expect Bulls to match.

K.C Johnson ‏@KCJHoop

Rockets have successfully received 10:59 PM TUES deadline for Asik decision. Doesn't sound like much of one anymore for Bulls.

K.C Johnson ‏@KCJHoop

Though Asik offer sheet not presented until today, deadline is TUES because attempts were made SAT. Interesting to see if Bulls take time..

Why should HWNSNBU allow Dwight to expand his list? If he let the magic know he would re up in hou or la then those teams would need to offer more knowing Dwight Would be staying. I'm sure the more assets remain after the trade the better.

@SHAQ Orlando magic is about to hire jock Vaugh over mike Malone or Brian shaw are u kidding me, wow, good luck winning wit Dat team Dwite howard

Wtf man. dude is such a hater... get over it man

LSU alumni should be proud of Shaq's intricate and sophisticated grammar.

Marc Daniels said something a few days back that caught my ear. No assistant under Phil Jackson has made it as a successful head coach. Maybe LA saw that with Shaw. I don't know. Can someone with more knowledge of this let me know if it's true?