Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

@YBR do you think CP3 would join D12 wherever he goes?

You might as well ask him how many times in his life he's gone to the bathroom...

I think you're underestimating Orlando's GM having a desire to create a soft landing for Howard if he can. It's bad business to exile a superstar to a destination he's unhappy with in his final year.

However things may seem now, Dwight has lived up to his end of the bargain and earned his right to free agency.

Forcing him to the Rocks for one year sets him up to be a villain when he exercises his right to leave. Orlando may be able to do it, but every superstar and their agent throughout the league, will be taking note of how Orlando and their new GM treats their players on the way out the door.

Don't kid yourself. They'll be lucky if they ever sign a superstar free agent again.

Part of the reason superstars don't play in Houston is that they don't trust Morey very much. The guy has a reputation for dumping on everyone and anyone (this year it was Scola) with no sense of loyalty anywhere.

And now he's going to leave no doubt by participating in this bad faith arrangement to force-fit Howard into Houston.

No other GMs are willing to pursue this route. You have to ask yourself why?

are you a Lakers fan?

Dwight is going to LAL. Obviously The Rockets aren't offering enough for the Magic and probably won't ever just to rent D-12 for one year and in turn giving up everything. Probably will not recover until about 7-10 years if they do offer almost everything for D-12 and D-12 leaving.

definitely a Lakers fan - too bad the Lakers can't make a legitimate offer - if they can make a legitimate offer they can get Dwight - problem is so far their offers have been sh*t, Orlando isn't going to trade him for sh*t

wish all you like, write whatever you like - he isn't going to LA for sh(t

I got blasted for saying something similar.

I wouldn't trade him to the Rockets unless he actually wanted to go there. I'd rather not jeopardize the future by making a trade to spite a superstar. Word gets around quick amongst players, and they will avoid us if they think we could dump them somewhere they don't like if something went wrong. Yes, Dwight is a whiny, big baby that needs his milk bottle, but I don't want him to destroy our future even more by opening his big baby mouth to whine and pout about us every chance he gets.

henny wants the best deal and he'll consider the Lakers, but their offers have been garbage as to what would go back to the Magic - the Magic won't do it.

Henny is removing the emotion and working on getting the best deal - Lakers is not the best deal - far from it.

Houston looks like they can offer a lot more of what henny wants - young players, draft picks and cap relief - lakers trade is centered around Varajeo - I'd rather Dwight just walk than take Varajeo

which means he won't be able to go to LA - if LA can come up with a legitimate offer Henny will consider it - if not he won't give Dwight away and hurt Orlando in the process - it's just business to him.

DIFFERENCE IS THAT THEY HAD BLAKE GRIFFIN LMAO!!!! WHO DOES HOUSTON HAVE???? NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO that Howard won't be going to LA regardless of what you say or think because they can't offer sh*t.

Hopefully, Bynum gets pissed and signs elsewhere next season.

THAT'S WHY DWIGHT IS GONBA RESIGN THEN WE GET MONTA AND J SMOOVE AND DOC AS COACH OHHHHH YEAH BABY I FEEL IT I GOT SAUCES AND NOODLES

UGH IM SO ANNOYING LOLOL CHRIS WOK LIKE ROCK EXCEPT A COOKING POT LOL I LOVE ARIELLE KLEBEL SHE TALKED SEXY TO ME ONCE

BALL JUNKIE I MISS YOU

I miss ball junkie too. How can we get him back?

You might as well ask him how many times in his life he's gone to the bathroom...

Ok! How many times in life have you gone to the bathroom...'Otis_Smith' set me up to this :rolleyes:

• Downvote 1

I think I like T. Jones more, too. However, reading up on DM, the guy also sounds like a legit talent. IMHO, Jones has the potential to be a borderline all-star as a bigger, better Al Harrington.