Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Hey how about getting Yao in is hey day (who isnt nearly as dominant as Dwight) for Jarryl Sasser and Reece Gaines and our pick at the end of the first round...wait no way are we including Sasser he is a stud!

HAHAHHAAHHA! That's exactly dead on!

Trade him elsewhere? Honestly, where do you think you'd get a better deal? Let him walk at the end of the year? Surely, you mean S&T, but even then, what do you think you are going to get, especially when he REALLY has the power to pick where he goes. You're going to take what Brooklyn or LA will give you. Tell me again that you think you'd get more than what Houston will give you now.

Morey knows what he's doing; maybe he'll give up Lamb, but I think you'll get very little else if you insist on Lamb. Like, Lamb, Martin, and nothing else.

Can we ban all rockets fans? im tired of there only lamb and martin trade ideas! Your high as f*** if u think lamb and martin 4 howard will work

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What you don't understand is that Rob would rather take NO DEAL than a Bad Deal. Any deal that does not include Lamb is a bunch of mid first rounders for the best big man in the game. It would be like if we offered you Hedo Turk for Kmart & Parsons. Why would you take a Bad deal? You would rather take No Deal. If Lamb is so great, than hold onto him. Thats fine. Enjoy picking between 8-17 for the 9th year in a row....

How is it a bad deal? You want to remove some of the picks?

Let's say, Martin, Parsons, picks, plus we take a couple of your bad contracts. How is that worth less than nothing? And, we'd be happy to keep Parsons, if that's your hangup.

As for Bynum, we'd be happy to have him, but he doesn't seem to want Orlando.

• Downvote 6

Can we ban all rockets fans? im tired of there only lamb and martin trade ideas! Your high as f*** if u think lamb and martin 4 howard will work

Crystal Meth can do that as well...

Let's say, Martin, Parsons, picks, plus we take a couple of your bad contracts. How is that worth less than nothing? And, we'd be happy to keep Parsons, if that's your hangup.

You my friend, are the DUMBEST person I've ever had a conversation with. You will be single the rest of your life unless you can find someone dumber than you. Good Luck.

wow is there away so i can block his posts so i dont have to see them?

Yes, let's criticize all Rocket fans because one fan who doesn't even know Parsons ends with an 's' thinks Dwight can be had for peanuts. :rolleyes:

this. lets not make enemies with the one team that can help us get a fair deal done.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you. What do you feel is a "fair" offer?

I honestly have no clue. I'd be fine with dealing Lamb, K Mart, Jones + Tor pick + Dal pick for Dwight + J-Rich and Duhon.

What do you feel is a "fair" offer?

Yes, let's criticize all Rocket fans because one fan who doesn't even know Parsons ends with an 's' thinks Dwight can be had for peanuts. :rolleyes:

Second this. Rockets fans are WAY better than Lakers fans.

I honestly have no clue. I'd be fine with dealing Lamb, K Mart, Jones + Tor pick + Dal pick for Dwight + J-Rich and Duhon.

What do you feel is a "fair" offer?

Pretty much that.