Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

We haven't sat patient for this long just to end up with a package surrounding Anderson freaking Varejao.. I refuse to believe that.. The players Cleveland has that teams actually want are unavailable.. I attribute it much to how ESPN had Cleveland as the third team in the Brooklyn trade that they also made up..

Stephen A Smith ‏@stephenasmith

But more importantly, D-Howard needs to man-up and speak on his own behalf instead of letting folks provide stuff on ticker and twitter.

He needs to speak up for himself and stop letting others define his image/character. He needs to do it himself. Stop running and hiding.

It's time! He can't soft-ball and laugh his way out of all this mess. If he didn't create this mess, he needs to say so and why, and move on

• Upvote 1

But more importantly, D-Howard needs to man-up and speak on his own behalf instead of letting folks provide stuff on ticker and twitter.

He needs to speak up for himself and stop letting others define his image/character. He needs to do it himself. Stop running and hiding.

It's time! He can't soft-ball and laugh his way out of all this mess. If he didn't create this mess, he needs to say so and why, and move on

I find myself agreeing with Stephen Smith? Excuse me: I have to go kick my own ass...

• Upvote 3

i can't believe it but i agree with smith on this. sac up dwight and tell us what YOU want. I remember him saying he didn't want to follow shaqs footsteps and create his own legacy.

Stephen A. Smith said Dwight Howard is acting like a boy instead of a grown man. I completely agree, he's acting like a kid who did something wrong and has to have his parents explain why he did it.

We might not have the best team but we will have the best floppers. Magic fans get ready for Davis and Varejo having flopping battles. Dont forget Redick too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We might not have the best team but we will have the best floppers. Magic fans get ready for Davis and Varejo having flopping battles. Dont forget Redick too.

The deal involving cleveland isnt going to happen.

We should sign Fisher and...who's a SF who flops a lot?