Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

He took them down once a few of us saw them. The info was very sensitive at the time and didn't want to risk them getting out via places like twitter.

Darn, that's awful considerate of him to not put that ish all over the social network. Lulz.

He provided screen shots when we all doubted him, with really personal convos between 12 and himself. Lets just say they blow Markees out of the water. Kids been spot on with info every since then.

Thanks, I didn't see this before my last post. This makes me feel better.

He took them down once a few of us saw them. The info was very sensitive at the time and didn't want to risk them getting out via places like twitter.

Can you tell me what the info was at the time? Was it something you didn't want leaked that has since been revealed?

So you absolutely insist on this being false? Can anyone here vouch for you?

yes

Can you tell me what the info was at the time? Was it something you didn't want leaked that has since been revealed?

it had my number in one of the DM's

Darn, that's awful considerate of him to not put that ish all over the social network. Lulz.

Honestly all parties preferred it that way. We appreciate the inside info and wouldn't want to jeopardize anything.

If Dwight doesn't want to go to L.A., then what use is it for him or his people to claim he'll sign with L.A.? How does that get him any closer to Brooklyn (if in fact his heart is still set on the Nets)? All it might do is get the Rockets to offer more. Is his intention to go to Houston and then never extend so he can still try and go to Brooklyn? I'm so confused.

Jarrod N Rudolph ‏@JRudolphSports

I know there are a lot of questions. I promise I'll do my best to answer them all, honestly, in the coming hours. Be patient, news is coming

Jarrod N Rudolph ‏@JRudolphSports

I will offer you this: We're going to find out very quickly what the Magic's true intentions are. It's time for the TRUTH to come out.

What does this mean?

:panicworker:

Honestly all parties preferred it that way. We appreciate the inside info and wouldn't want to jeopardize anything.

I'm not sure whether my sarcasm meter was on high enough, but, I was trying to compliment him for not being a douchewad.