Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Damn, not looking good for Houston. I honestly think Bynum might cave in and accept a deal to Orlando. He has wanted to be the man, and now he won't feel wanted in LA. He might want out any way possible now.

Damn, not looking good for Houston. I honestly think Bynum might cave in and accept a deal to Orlando. He has wanted to be the man, and now he won't feel wanted in LA. He might want out any way possible now.

Still think you end up with Bynum or Howard tbh.

100% False

I hope to sweet Baby Jesus you are correct. I've always been skeptical about your "connection with Dwight." Can you or anybody please give me reason to believe you are actually friends with Dwight? I'm not saying I don't want to believe you, I'm just a visitor here so I'm naturally inclined to believe you're just another pretender like all the ones I've seen on other boards.

He refute it to you?

Also I see you don't like that I'm disappointed lol.

lol you know the deal

I hope to sweet Baby Jesus you are correct. I've always been skeptical about your "connection with Dwight." Can you or anybody please give me reason to believe you are actually friends with Dwight? I'm not saying I don't want to believe you, I'm just a visitor here so I'm naturally inclined to believe you're just another pretender like all the ones I've seen on other boards.

Long story, just know im in touch with him and that rumor is false

So basically, Dwight's handlers put that in Tooldolph's ear hoping to steer the Magicians away from Houston?

So basically, Dwight's handlers put that in Tooldolph's ear in hopes to steer the Magicians away from Houston?

Dan HWNSNBU is probably my least favorite person in the entire world.

Although I'll say that if Dwight ultimately wants to go to Brooklyn I feel there is a better chance Houston trades him there than LA.