Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Legion Sports ‏@MySportsLegion

Cavaliers inform Magic & Lakers they are not willing to trade Dion Waiters, Tristan Thompson, or Tyler Zeller in three team blockbuster.

The Magic had shown interest in Tristan Thompson per source, Cavs made it clear they would not deal any of their young players.

no thanks taking in 4 bad contracts is not for me

There all expiring contracts look at how many years they have left man. You would have a ton of cap space for the 2013 off season. IDK what else you want.

Cavaliers inform Magic & Lakers they are not willing to trade Dion Waiters, Tristan Thompson, or Tyler Zeller in three team blockbuster.

The Magic had shown interest in Tristan Thompson per source, Cavs made it clear they would not deal any of their young players.

So basically we get Luke Walton and 20s picks. Color me excited.

Really, Cleveland? Tyler Zeller of all people is untouchable from a trade that would net you the 2nd best center in the league?

Oh yeah, they were signed...

So basically we get Luke Walton and 20s picks. Color me excited.

Doubt the kings pick would be in the 20's, and how exactly do you know that in the first season the Cavs would get instant chemistry with a bunch of young players? Look at Golden state they have great talent but couldn't even make it to the playoffs.

Doubt the kings pick would be in the 20's, and how exactly do you know that in the first season the Cavs would get instant chemistry with a bunch of young players? Look at Golden state they have great talent but couldn't even make it to the playoffs.

Toronto's pick will be just as good, plus at the bare minimum we get Lamb who is light years better than anyone in that trade. Also, the Lakers will not take back Hedo's deal, according to basically every Lakers source.

Really, Cleveland? Tyler Zeller of all people is untouchable from a trade that would net you the 2nd best center in the league?

Oh nvm, it's twitter..

But hey, Kyrie Irving is available!

• Upvote 1

Toronto's pick will be just as good, plus at the bare minimum we get Lamb who is light years better than anyone in that trade. Also, the Lakers will not take back Hedo's deal, according to basically every Lakers source.

Well they aren't takeing Jrichardsons contract because of what happen between Nash & Jrichardson. So it makes more sense they take on Turks contract, and I highly Doubt Lamb will get traded the Houstons Head Coach already stated that he doesn't want that player traded.

It seems like you want alot of cap relief, in return 3 lottery picks, and a upcoming superstar. Good luck with that.

Since it seems no one took note of my last post, let me reiterate:

"They also could take on some of the Magic’s burdensome contracts, with roughly $9 million of cap space available even if the Rockets add Asik to Lin, not including the room that could be opened by trading or releasing players with non-guaranteed contracts.

The Rockets have taken the Lin and Asik contracts into account when negotiating with the Magic, according to a person with knowledge of the process. They still would have room to make that deal after using the amnesty provision to remove Luis Scola’s contract from their books."

Which debunks Ric Bucher reporting that Houston won't be able to take back any bad contracts IF Asik isn't matched. This will likely be regurgitated more and more once Asik is signed, so I'm letting you guys know not to believe it ahead of time.

Well they aren't takeing Jrichardsons contract because of what happen between Nash & Jrichardson. So it makes more sense they take on Turks contract, and I highly Doubt Lamb will get traded the Houstons Head Coach already stated that he doesn't want that player traded.

It seems like you want alot of cap relief, in return 3 lottery picks, and a upcoming superstar. Good luck with that.

I'm done. If hell froze over and we did do that trade, you better defend it for the rest of your tenure as a Magic fan.

Which probably wouldn't be that long since you'd realize how inept our franchise is and leave.