Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Give us Parsons, Lamb, Martin, and Toronto's first

Give them Howard, J-Rich, and Duhon

I'd even be happy with these assets at this point. That'll give the Magic 2 1st in 2013, take Martin's 12 mil off the books, and give them 2 good young players at the wing

How would you feel about switching Parsons with Jones or White? I think their ceilings are higher, and I want to keep Chandler :)

• Downvote 1

How would you feel about switching Parsons with Jones or White? I think their ceilings are higher, and I want to keep Chandler :)

Lin

Clee

Parsons

Dontas

Dwight

i like that lineup!

give us lamb white jones +TOR 1st and all is good. we will tank for 2 top 10 picks next season if the raptors suck like usual.

• Downvote 1

He belongs home. Besides, we're stacked at the PF spot. Turk will be off our books soon (one way or another) an that position needs to be filled.

Superstar Lesson 101: Never send something to someone via the internet you truly don't know and expect them to keep it a secret. #Dwightdigginadeepergrave

^Agreed!!!

_________________________THE TELEPHONE FAMILY

___________YBR___________DWIGHT___________YBR

____{What's up Dwight?}___{Yo,,,YBR}______{Hey world, guess what}

________________________________________Dwight said. . .

___________stockvectorcartoonofcoo.jpg+callingmancartoon59129r.png_+_computerhelp.gif=_worldwidewebresized2.png

_____________________________________________________________________\/

_______________________________________________________________*TrueBlueNation

_______________________________________________________________*RealGm

_______________________________________________________________*ESPN

_______________________________________________________________*CBS Sports

• Upvote 2

honestly, that's some grimey stuff to leak private messages like that. Dwight is an idiot for trusting a fan and saying what he said, but the dude is foul for leaking the private messages.

I'm just salty cause I wouldn't want some ish like this to blow up and mess up our possible houston trade.

This is exactly how I feel. Not cool as a friend and not cool as a fan. This could really hurt any potential deal.

THAT BEING SAID...count me in the group who thinks Dwight wanted that out there. Yep...I wouldn't be surprised if he's trying to use other people to get that info out so he doesn't have to say it himself.

Makes me wonder how true his words are. Did the organization seriously not check up on him after surgery? I find it hard to believe, but if it's true...SHAME ON THEM.

White is nothing like big baby. That is insane. White is a gifted passer who sees the floor and handles the ball better than big baby ever could. He is also a guy who wouod slide down to 3 and not up to 5. So that is just not a good comparison.

As for parsons..sorry but we would have to take him back. It's Dwight Howard for gods sakes. I want lamb, Martin, parsons and white or jones. That is not unfair especially since JRich is a solid player who will play off linn perfectly.

^Agreed!!!

_________________________THE TELEPHONE FAMILY

___________YBR___________DWIGHT___________YBR

____{What's up Dwight?}___{Yo,,,YBR}______{Hey world, guess what}

________________________________________Dwight said. . .

___________stockvectorcartoonofcoo.jpg+callingmancartoon59129r.png_+_computerhelp.gif=_worldwidewebresized2.png

_______________________________________________________________*TrueBlueNation

_______________________________________________________________*RealGm

_______________________________________________________________*ESPN

_______________________________________________________________*CBS Sports

I love your signature, very hilarious!

FWIW

Yannis Koutroupis ‏@YannisHW

Hold up on Magic deal with Rockets for Dwight Howardis no centerpiece player. Nothing is immenent according to sources in Las Vegas.

Yannis Koutroupis ‏@YannisHW

Magic still talking about a large number of scenarios with various teams but still have not found an acceptable deal according to sources.