Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Unless it has changed under the new CBA (don't have time to look it up) but sitting out would mean he doesn't get credit for the season and make him ineligable for free agency next summer.

If he were able to sit out next season wouldn't that look HORRIBLE to potential teams he could sign with? First they may think he could do the same to them and secondly they might think he really sat out because of his back. Either way it looks bad.

I think this would be difficult to do. I imagine that x-rays are going to be the crucial evidence. He couldn't fake that. If he tries to say, "yeah, but it hurts," then we simply bring in multiple doctors for "second opinions." But really, he only hurts himself if he tries to pull that. He needs to restore his image, wherever he spends this next season. Faking an injury would only make things worse for him.

I agree with what you're saying, but I think it's at a stage now that I would not be surprised at anything this guy would attempt. He's the same guy who said he opted in because he was blackmailed by the Magic, right? He's becoming a nutcase.

BOOM goes the dynamite!!!

This makes the "rumor" even funnier. If I was Dwight, I would fire anyone in my circle that says anything about the current situation, regardless of what they leak.

What the hell is wrong with you? Why did you add that? Like I would EVER say "goes the dynamite!!!" Except to repeat it. Just now. For effect.

It seems like Dwight is doing everything LeBron did but to a higher degree. LeBron only faked his injury in playoffs. If Dwight Howard faked an injury throughout an entire regular season, he would be shunned and ridiculed by everyone who once had a shred of respect for him. The bar can't rise higher than than that.

It seems like Dwight is doing everything LeBron did but to a higher degree. LeBron only faked his injury in playoffs. If Dwight Howard faked an injury throughout an entire regular season, he would be shunned and ridiculed by everyone who once had a shred of respect for him. The bar can't rise higher than than that.

I don't think LeBron did a 1/8 of the stuff that has been reported about Dwight.

I'll tell you what's funny, Corporal Lo-Top.

And Dwight Howard.

Okay, I got a chuckle out of that, well, the first part, not the last.

I guess I'll have to go pick on someone further down the totem pole now, Mr. Admin.

I don't think LeBron did a 1/8 of the stuff that has been reported about Dwight.

You're right. This is really......really Tragic.

I don't think I'll ever respect him anymore. Dwight's character seems to have become less virtuous and immoral within a years time. LeBron isn't even this horrible.