Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Unless it has changed under the new CBA (don't have time to look it up) but sitting out would mean he doesn't get credit for the season and make him ineligable for free agency next summer.

Then we trade him NEXT year AND tank this season! :D

BOOM!!!

I shall go to my hole and plan the resistance. I will be avenged. smile_bigparty.gif

I have two fears. One is that we trade Dwight to Houston on the condition that he passes a physical, and he purposely flunks it. The other fear is that he stays here, gets paid his 19 mil, and doesn't even suit up because he claims that his back is not healed.

I have two fears. One is that we trade Dwight to Houston on the condition that he passes a physical, and he purposely flunks it. The other fear is that he stays here, gets paid his 19 mil, and doesn't even suit up because he claims that his back is not healed.

This is a similar scenario to that of the Tracy McGrady saga. That would be history repeating itself.

Well, i just like you guys, i can't wait for all these offer sheet waiting game is over so we can move on with the Hou trade.

Since, its a little uneventful right now, let me ask you all this..

Do you think NY will match Lin's offer sheet?

I don't think so. I hear NYK end game is goin for CP3 next offseason

• Downvote 3

I think this would be difficult to do. I imagine that x-rays are going to be the crucial evidence. He couldn't fake that. If he tries to say, "yeah, but it hurts," then we simply bring in multiple doctors for "second opinions." But really, he only hurts himself if he tries to pull that. He needs to restore his image, wherever he spends this next season. Faking an injury would only make things worse for him.

Unless it has changed under the new CBA (don't have time to look it up) but sitting out would mean he doesn't get credit for the season and make him ineligable for free agency next summer.

That would be epic

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Dub, you are a victim of your name change, pal.

Really? How am I a victim when you're magically living and dying with every post?

BOOM goes the dynamite!!!

This makes the "rumor" even funnier. If I was Dwight, I would fire anyone in my circle that says anything about the current situation, regardless of what they leak.