Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I don't think he is going to like people hating on him - he'll lose a little of that happy go lucky attitude maybe - if not good for him - but he is going to have a lot of people thinking he is an ass, primadona, moron, etc.

Eh, a lot of media members always said he needed a mean streak. Maybe it will come from this.

Dwight gave us 7 great years. If he wants to move on, and clearly he does, I wish him the best and will miss having him on our team.

If Lin and Asik are both matched - would Houston possibly take Hedo, Duhon, Big Baby and JRich - they all can play.

If they keep a couple of the young guys with Dwight - they would have something - they have about 8 guys who can play - we take three of the young guys, they still have some left.

Here is a link reported the Knicks will match Lin. I did not realize Dragic is going to the suns.....Let's ship them Jameer and sign Ish as our starting Pg #thetankison

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/19578952/jeremy-lin-officially-signs-offer-sheet-with-the-rockets

By the way, is the jameer deal finalized yet?

good thing is that if Knicks match they'll wait the full three days - I don't want this drama to end too soon.

I'm fine with K-mart, Lamb, T. Jones and their 2013 draft picks that are owed to them...#thetankison

Dump d12, baby, duhon, and jrich...That gives them a team to compete with and we don't gut the entire team/young talent.

The proposed deal was speculative, but the actual report that Houston is close is solid IMO. Hakeem was told to be ready to talk to Dwight when the deal goes down, Scola was amnestied before the deadline, and McHale wasn't very cryptic about what the Rockets are up to during his interview in the Houston summer league game. It seems we are just waiting for the Lin/Asik storylines to play out. I could be completely wrong though.

This^ The deal has to wait until the Lin/Asik offer sheets are settled. Sooner NY & CHI match offers the sooner the deal gets done. Teams have 3 days after offer is signed to match, last year it was 10 days, glad they changed that. Coincedence that Henne says moving attention to hiring a coach?

I'm fine with K-mart, Lamb, T. Jones and their 2013 draft picks that are owed to them...#thetankison

Dump d12, baby, duhon, and jrich...That gives them a team to compete with and we don't gut the entire team/young talent.

If given the option, I'll take all the young talent they have.

Lamb & Parsons are a must.

White & Jones are up for debate. I'll leave it up to Rob, and the 2 asst GM's, to make the best decision.

Lamb & Parsons are a must.

White & Jones are up for debate. I'll leave it up to Rob, and the 2 asst GM's, to make the best decision.

I've seen enough of Kentucky and Iowa State to assure everyone Jones is the real deal and White might be the real deal...

daldridgetnt Friday came & went, & just like since 6/24/04, Dwight Howard is still in Orlando. Details on the stalled talks soon on NBA.com.

Dwight's problem is he cannot seperate business Dwight, from Normal Dwight.

Normal Dwight, probably mostly wants to be with the Magic

Business Dwight wants a bigger market, and a ring immediately.

What's funny is before Dwight turned to "Business Dwight" is that his image was at an all time high.

Unfortunately for him he has lost his way, I would like for him to one day find himself again he's just not the same D12 anymore.

i think that businesswise, the "dwight howard brand" wont be the same again. i dont think he will be making more money like before unless a big "image revamp" is made on him.

dwight screwed his brand big time.