Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Baumann said Shaw didn't interview well...

He's too well-known. The Magic want everyone associated with the organization to attract as little attention as possible. (Plus, they won't have to pay them much.)

YBR, is Bucher's report correct that Alex and Hennigan asked Dwight to reconsider and he wanted nothing to do with Orlando?

Just know HWNSNBU is that 'source' Buchers talking to, I think Hennigan answered all this today

• Upvote 2

No

They have to more then 1,000 posts

To Many RealGM leechers watching

posting discrimination lol, I joined in 2008, but I can't post at work and have a family of four, can only get time to get on here at night after kids sleeping :(

Just know HWNSNBU is that 'source' Buchers talking to, I think Hennigan answered all this today

Ya most of us knew that. It was obvious it was.

So is D12 really thinking that the relationship with the magic is irreparable or is that a overexaggeration?

Of course he is. He's also the guy talking to Broussard, Ken Berger (CBS Sports), Woj, Chris Mannix (SI) -- and all those New York writers.

posting discrimination lol, I joined in 2008, but I can't post at work and have a family of four, can only get time to get on here at night after kids sleeping :(

Sent ... since you've been coming here for a long time