Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Phone conversation to Dwight.

Henny, "You said that you wanted to win a championship for the city of Orlando, right?"

Dwight, "Well, yes I did."

Henny, "Here's the deal Dwight. We will sign you to a max contract for the maximum number of years. You will be playing on MY team, not YOUR team. Thanks to your former GM, the team probably won't win a championship in the next couple of years, but if you put your trust in me, we will win one before your contract expires, and that is what you said you wanted, right Dwight?"

Dwight, "I'll have to call my agent."

Henny, "You can either grow a set of balls, or start looking for a house in Toronto."

Dwight, "But...."

Henny, "Click.......... dial tone."

AUDIO LINK???

Nevermind Im gonna just think in my mind that is how it went cause it will make me feel good

• Upvote 1

AUDIO LINK???

Nevermind Im gonna just think in my mind that is how it went cause it will make me feel good

Currently in negotiations with unnamed media outlets for rights to audio link. Sorry.

John Denton ‏@JohnDenton555

#Magic fans must understand that everything done is strategic. This thing could still turn several different directions by the end of today.

^ This man knows something!

Almost chrashed my car a few minutes ago

I was listening to mike missanelli talking with sir charles here in PHILA and chuck thought that Dwight needs to **** and make up his mind but then he went on to say "I like Brook Lopez, I like Kris Humphries". Ok, I can accept that he like those two guys but, he then went on to say that the Magic "better hurry up and make a trade with the Nets before they get stuck with someone elses garbage." he thought that the Net's picks were clearly better than anything else that has been talked about and that the magic were "stupid" for not jumping all over that deal.

Chuck lost his mind!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Lopez is expected to sign deal tonight, and thus, the Dwight Howard pursuit is officially over for the summer.

better step back out on that ledge until he puts finger to ipad and posts a picture of it on twitter.

Almost chrashed my car a few minutes ago

I was listening to mike missanelli talking with sir charles here in PHILA and chuck thought that Dwight needs to **** and make up his mind but then he went on to say "I like Brook Lopez, I like Kris Humphries". Ok, I can accept that he like those two guys but, he then went on to say that the Magic "better hurry up and make a trade with the Nets before they get stuck with someone elses garbage." he thought that the Net's picks were clearly better than anything else that has been talked about and that the magic were "stupid" for not jumping all over that deal.

Chuck lost his mind!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxuynicf9rI

• Upvote 1