Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I'm having a hard time putting a positive spin on this in my mind. We gift wrap another top center to LA and get garbage picks, Harrington(are you kidding me?) afflalo(limited upside) and a rookie. Garbage deal. Can't wait to hear the Magic brass spin this.

I'm just mad all the picks are protected and Al Harrington. When Bynums knees explode I want that lottery pick. It just seems every team, except orlando, gave up little and improved a lot. I wasn't expecting a star in return but I didn't think we would get shafted. I hope every big man defending Dwight elbows him in his back. It will make up for the knife in this fan bases back.

If this deal goes through anybody think we use some of the players on roster along with the picks to acquire better players at deadline and/or Summer '13. If so makes the deal worth it in my opinion lol

YBR...seriously...say it aint so....

Steven A was just on sportscenter bashing Henny saying the nets deal was better and basically he's a moron for this. I'm not a huge fan of the deal but it's now a complete rebuild. This is basically the OKC blueprint. Hopefully they can find a Durant lol.

At least 1 player got the word

arron afflalo @arronafflalo

Orlando .... above all i love this game .... destiny and opportunity ... excited

It would be awesome if everybody jumped the gun and Orlando said no... kinda like the last minute pullout with NJ at the deadline.

Morey still has time to slide in a legit offer!

No matter how bad some of you think this trade is... compare it to what we got for Shaq!!!

I'm just mad all the picks are protected and Al Harrington. When Bynums knees explode I want that lottery pick. It just seems every team, except orlando, gave up little and improved a lot. I wasn't expecting a star in return but I didn't think we would get shafted. I hope every big man defending Dwight elbows him in his back. It will make up for the knife in this fan bases back.

Absolutely agree, all those picks better be unprotected. Then Dwight leaves, Kobe retires, Nash retires and we own a great pick. Bynum has 3 microfracture surgeries and retires and we own that pick. Where is my voo doo doll? I can make it happen.