Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I can't imagine how awful the Houston deal really was, if this is what we took.

Dwight and jrich for martin 1 rookie and 1 pick.

This deal was better.

I not ats good trade for dwight at all, but dwight with one year on his contract and having a list of one team forced us into this.

I would just like to point out that Shaq won 4 championships during his career. Therefore, he either played better defense than what you are giving him credit for (the correct answer) or defense doesn't in fact win championships. Either way, your point reeks of sheer stupidity.

4 championships...of course I know that...too painfully, each and every one. Unfortunately your premise assumes Shaq was the only guy on the floor. There are 4 other people on the floor who also play defense...Kobe being one of them. DWade being another. While I agree with you, Shaq was better than his stats because a lot of people just didnt try to go inside on him because he was just so imposing. However, I dont think many people would say Shaq was as good as Dwight defensively at this age.

Houston was likely never in on Dwight as much as people thought. Dwght constantly said he had no interest being there and was going to leave without thinking about it yet people think they will give us all their assets.

Bynum

Im just disappointed that my generation of magic fans had to deal with this.

The thing I will always be disgusted with is that its always the Lakers.....spoiled....wealthy stuck ups...who get our diamonds. This statement is deep; for this happens between countries, cultures and individual. The MAGIC is still a dog that hasn't grown while it's rival becomes greyhound steroids.

AND yet, another year of mental distress of two names I don't even want to mention.

Curse of a magic fan. Gotta love it. Go Magic.

• Upvote 1

Knowing the NBA's love affair with big market teams, there'll probably be a new rule that Nash can take Dwight's free throws next season.

LOL.... wait are you serious. Where did you read that. I thought Stern would just give Dwight 8 free throws instead of two. Lebron had better be happy he got his ring this year or he never would have been a top 50 player.

Why do the Orlando Magic have a history of bad GMs? Weisbrod? Otis? Now Hennigan....sheesh.

We have an even worse brief history of mind-numbingly awful message board posters.

• Upvote 4

Im just disappointed that my generation of magic fans had to deal with this.

The thing I will always be disgusted with is that its always the Lakers.....spoiled....wealthy stuck ups...who get our diamonds. This statement is deep; for this happens between countries, cultures and individual. The MAGIC is still a dog that hasn't grown while it's rival becomes greyhound steroids.

AND yet, another year of mental distress of two names I don't even want to mention.

Curse of a magic fan. Gotta love it. Go Magic.

Thanks for the laugh. I'm still trying to figure out your analogy of our opponents becoming greyhound steroids