Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Okay, makes sense then. So this deal can proceed if approved by the league tommorrow.

Another thing to consider, if Alex Kennedy is right (lol) and Duhon goes to the Lakers. That leaves Jameer as the only PG under contract. Maybe we trade one of the billion PFs on our team for a backup PG. I'm still disappointed Rob let Wayns sign elsewhere.

I wouldnt be surprised if Blake is in the deal to us. Matches up with Duhon and Clark at least. Would leave Lakers thin at PG

I heard we get 3 protected first round picks, anyone knows for which years?

I don't know where anyone says what draft picks we get or if they're protected.

We want as many 2014 picks as possible though. 13 is meh

Anyone want to talk about Cody Zellar? He is the number one overall pick according to NBADRAFT.net next year. I hope Pat Williams multiple myeloma stays controlled until the ping pong balls come out next year (and hopefully longer for his sake and ours since we will probably need him again). Im starting a 2013 draft thread its all we will be able to look forward to.

Wait, I just want to make sure I get ESPN's reporting right here:

We get Moe Harkless and three first round picks (from a dynasty-in-the-making LA, a new Eastern powerhouse in the 76ers, and the Nuggets (who usually finish in the playoffs)), and we only unloaded JRich?

For real?

That's it?

So we're gifting the Lakers another championship, we're getting the shaft, and we're not even getting pieces to rebuild with? Wow.

Denver has new york's 2014 pick so that might be included too

I think all of us want to believe otherwise but he WILL win multiple titles in LA and just like Cleveland youll have to deal with the Dwight accolades ad nauseum on ESPN. I cant wait to see Devos guarantee we will win a title before Dwight ever does....

Dwight winning rings is irrelevant from your statements of Dwight being a "Top 15 player of all time" and that Dwight is better than Shaq.

Wait, I just want to make sure I get ESPN's reporting right here:

We get Moe Harkless and three first round picks (from a dynasty-in-the-making LA, a new Eastern powerhouse in the 76ers, and the Nuggets (who usually finish in the playoffs)), and we only unloaded JRich?

For real?

That's it?

So we're gifting the Lakers another championship, we're getting the shaft, and we're not even getting pieces to rebuild with? Wow.

No we are getting LA at least 3 more championships.

Good God, what an awful trade..

Jameer/???

Afflalo/JJ

Turk/Harkless/Q

BBD/Harrington/Nicholson/Harper

Nikola/Ayon/O'Quinn

Am I overlooking something, or is this our lineup?