Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Harkless signed on july 9th.

According to rotoworld, he offiicially signed on July 24th.

76ers signed F Moe Harkless.Harkless is now officially under contract with the Sixers. Doug Collins had said previously that he initially saw Harkless as a bench player, but he should challenge for playing time considering his elite athleticism and ability to contribute on both ends of the floor. Having said that, the Sixers are loaded with swingmen so it could take some time for him to make a mark. Jul 24 - 1:20 PM

Let's we go according to this plan. And we get a star next year. Suppose a KD. Pipedream. You get a team with a KD/Afflalo/JJ/Nelson/Harrington/Baby. This team puts you 5th or 6th in the EC.

IT IS NOT A GOOD PLAN. Just blow it up and go Houston's way. Maximize picks and expirings and bring k mart and rookies to start rebuilding already.

KD are you kidding me Stern has him headed to Brooklyn along with Harden for late firsts and garbage....sound familiar?

I'm desperately wanting one of those LOYALTY shirts from awhile back, but ESPN and NBA Store stopped selling them, and I can't find them anywhere online.

SOOOO...if you have one, DON'T BURN IT. I WILL BUY IT.

Let's we go according to this plan. And we get a star next year. Suppose a KD. Pipedream. You get a team with a KD/Afflalo/JJ/Nelson/Harrington/Baby. This team puts you 5th or 6th in the EC.

IT IS NOT A GOOD PLAN. Just blow it up and go Houston's way. Maximize picks and expirings and bring k mart and rookies to start rebuilding already.

You are completely omitting the best piece of the deal, Harkless

According to rotoworld, he offiicially signed on July 24th.

Yep -- that's exactly what happened. RT @Steez2k9: He signed July 9th. Got announced the 23rd. -- Larry Coon (@LarryCoon)

With the cap space Im sure Henny will try and raid his old club. Unfortunately Brooklyn will find a way to unload Lopez for OKC's real talent. I bet SVG is laughing his a$$ off right now and counting his 4 million dollar pay check for doing nothing this year. Good for him.

Last time I checked defense wins championships. Dwight at his age is far better on defense than Shaq in his best year. Shaq was truly a low block beast though. Shaq had a lot better talent around him and put up more shots too. Dwight and Shaq are neck and neck in my book at this point in their career but in Shaq's era their were other big men, Robinson, Young Duncan, Hakeem and Patrick. Dwight has no competition for 5 more years. He will eat any other center in the league alive with the talent that surrounds him in LA. I cant imagine a front line of Pau and Dwight inside with other teams unable to double down on them. They will win 70 games next year.

This post is downright nonsensical.

Last time I checked defense wins championships. Dwight at his age is far better on defense than Shaq in his best year. Shaq was truly a low block beast though. Shaq had a lot better talent around him and put up more shots too. Dwight and Shaq are neck and neck in my book at this point in their career but in Shaq's era their were other big men, Robinson, Young Duncan, Hakeem and Patrick. Dwight has no competition for 5 more years. He will eat any other center in the league alive with the talent that surrounds him in LA. I cant imagine a front line of Pau and Dwight inside with other teams unable to double down on them. They will win 70 games next year.

Shaq was no slouch defensively.

He is by far a better overall player than Dwight. Dwight maybe a better defender by a decent margin, but Shaq was a better offensive threat by a much greater margin.

I'd love it if we had landed Kenneth Faried...

Then we'd sign James Harden and I don't care if we never won a championship but that duo would be just too *****ing awesome

• Upvote 1