Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I'm actually ok with this deal, though I am not totally convinced it's going down (maybe 90% sure :P ). Afflalo is an upgrade over JRich, future picks are always good, Harkless was a guy I was hoping would fall to us in the draft, and stacking up on big men is a great strategy seeing how limited they seem to be in this league.

I remember before the draft everyone on this forum was

HARKLESS! HARKLESS! O MY GOD!!

Am I the only who remembers that

Yup. He could develop into a good player.

People who are ok with this trade are weird. It's straight up awful. We get tapped out veterans and low draft picks. And only getting rid of J-Rich while taking on another bad contract in Harrington (another PF!) I do like Harkless but we're trading Dwight Howard here.

• Upvote 1

People who are ok with this trade are weird. It's straight up awful. We get tapped out veterans and low draft picks. And only getting rid of J-Rich while taking on another bad contract in Harrington (another PF!) I do like Harkless but we're trading Dwight Howard here.

I agree. This trade, as reported right now at least, f****** sucks.

Laker fan here:

With Gasol not going to any team, I just don't see how this trade , which is supposedly agreed upon by all parties, tops what the Rockets are offering.

Its pretty much like getting martin, lamb, donatas, and picks from houston.