Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I like how the least attractive players mentioned in this deal are the ones coming to Orlando. Do any of those teams have picks that we should even care about?

I like how the least attractive players mentioned in this deal are the ones coming to Orlando. Do any of those teams have picks that we should even care about?

Denver holds the knicks 2014 first round pick, and the option to swap 2016 1st round picks...other than that..no...we have to be flipping Gasol to (hou)? (perhaps 1 rookie and tor pick for Gasol?

This is hilarious how this is reported today and in Kylers chat today:

Lakers #1 Fan

Steve, the D12 talks have cooled down. Do you have any inside information for us? If you were a betting man, where would you say he would land and when?

Steve Kyler

Nothing new to report.

I talked very briefly with Dwight on Sunday… they are trying to stay out of the discussion. Orlando is going to do what they are going to do and Dwight’s side had no sense of what was going on and most of the teams involved previously say nothing is happening now.

What an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see why the Magic wouldn't just take Pau and Bynum for D12. I'm sure the Magic can find another player just as good as Al Harrington to go to LA.

Denver holds the knicks 2014 first round pick, and the option to swap 2016 1st round picks...other than that..no...we have to be flipping Gasol to (hou)? (perhaps 1 rookie and tor pick for Gasol?

Okay, thanks. But yeah.. it seems like (as usual) this deal would make sense for everyone but us. I'm hoping this is an attempt to squeeze Houston on a Dwight deal once the rookies can be dealt or we're planning on dealing them Gasol (since he would actually stay) for a lesser package.