Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

What did I miss today? I heard there were talks about a Mavs-Magic trade but I don't see how the hell thats possible looking at there cap situation. There would have to be a 3rd team and even thats gonna pretty hard to do.

• Upvote 1

LOL Unlike most fans that come to our site to troll and bug us these Houston fans that have been visiting are OK in my book. I hope they get Dwight!

Then I hope in a few years we face them in the finals and Dwight has to shoot FTs with the game on the line!

The ultimate Dwightmare.................he makes them!

Dog Poo > HWNSNBU > YBR > Rudolph

I really think YBR is Rudolph. He's either him or he runs with him and probably passes on info from him.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I really think YBR is Rudolph. He's either him or he runs with him and probably passes on info from him.

Impossible. Rudolph is a self-absorbed, condescending pole-smoker who thinks he sounds much smarter than he really does. Sadly for him his $1000 vocabulary and atrocious accent really do just the opposite. Plus he thinks everyone is a hater and we should be ashamed because we don't have the right to bitter. After all, we fans did thus to ourselves.

YBR shows much constraint, too much to be Rudolph.

• Upvote 1

wouldn't that technally make jareth rudolph? since he's everybody on this forum just having a big conversation with himself. haha jk

• Upvote 2

wouldn't that technally make jareth rudolph? since he's everybody on this forum just having a big conversation with himself. haha jk

I'm flattered, but I can't, nor will I take credit for most of the stupidity that this board has produced recently.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm flattered, but I can't, nor will I take credit for most of the stupidity that this board has produced recently.

haha ya, well I guarentee that 95% of the stupidity will be gone when were done with Dwight.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

haha ya, well I guarentee that 95% of the stupidity will be gone when were done with Dwight.

In a perfect world, yes.

But no, this isn't a perfect world. The stupid will still be strong. Maybe even more powerful than ever.