Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

cybex is being used by the lakers to scare off houston. he is def. a legit source but has his own agenda.

that said, we need HOU to step up and take the risk on dwight. He can't walk to LA or BK and houston is a huge market, they have a chance.

Tony Mejia ‏@TonyMejiaNBA

"@robtcrawford:Worst contract the Magic have is the one Hennigan just signed (Nelson)- I don't have hopes up for him winning this trade"Ouch

Brian Geltzeiler ‏@hoopscritic

@TonyMejiaNBA @robtcrawford with all due respect...the dude asks an interesting question. Nelson's contract is sneaky ugly....

"@hoopscritic:Dude asks an interesting question. Nelson's contract is sneaky ugly."Eyebrows were raised in Orlando. Paying him to be bridge.

"@robtcrawford:Worst contract the Magic have is the one Hennigan just signed (Nelson)- I don't have hopes up for him winning this trade"Ouch

Brian Geltzeiler ‏@hoopscritic

@TonyMejiaNBA @robtcrawford with all due respect...the dude asks an interesting question. Nelson's contract is sneaky ugly....

"@hoopscritic:Dude asks an interesting question. Nelson's contract is sneaky ugly."Eyebrows were raised in Orlando. Paying him to be bridge.

What the hell? Nelson's a good player. I *like* Nelson. Brian and Tony can suck it.

Thought about it and decided not to

I can imagine his PR people/agent figured that would lessen their bargaining stance. As long as Dwight is really discontent and angry, the Magic feel the pressure to move him. If he leaves the door open for reconciliation, then the Magic might try to work things out and get him to stay.

This smacks of HWNSNBU.

On another point, I think we should come up with the worst possible definition for what a "HWNSNBU" is and make a web page about that (ala "Santorum." Seriously: google it. I'll wait).

cybex is being used by the lakers to scare off houston. he is def. a legit source but has his own agenda.

that said, we need HOU to step up and take the risk on dwight. He can't walk to LA or BK and houston is a huge market, they have a chance.

How do you know he is being used by the Lakers????????

Dude seems like a big ole fake source.

Thought about it and decided not to

Statement about what? He needs to keep quiet and wait for the call telling him where and when to report to his new team for a press conference.

What the hell? Nelson's a good player. I *like* Nelson. Brian and Tony can suck it.

Jameer ain't worth 2 years 17 million.

Pacers got DJ for 4 mill for one year who's better and younger than Jameer.