Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

He's also stated that the inside source he had before is gone now.

Hey can you please point out where he stated that?

I have been looking through all his posts on Clutchfans and I can't find that statement. The only thing I could find is site speculation by most of the members there that think "Doc Rocket" is merely a generic account used by different people within the Rockets organization to spread info and speculation or basically a PR account used to generate buzz with tid-bits of inside info.

Link to all of Doc Rocket's posts:

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/search.php?searchid=281710

Hey can you please point out where he stated that?

I have been looking through all his posts on Clutchfans and I can't find that statement. The only thing I could find is site speculation by most of the members there that think "Doc Rocket" is merely a generic account used by different people within the Rockets organization to spread info and speculation or basically a PR account used to generate buzz with tid-bits of inside info.

Link to all of Doc Rocket's posts:

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/search.php?searchid=281710

Somebody said that and he didn't dispute it. He hasn't posted anything that we didn't already know in years. His biggest "inside" post was that Yao was going to be picked 1st overall, which we already knew.

Somebody said that and he didn't dispute it. He hasn't posted anything that we didn't already know in years. His biggest "inside" post was that Yao was going to be picked 1st overall, which we already knew.

So Doc Rocket didn't make that statement:

He's also stated that the inside source he had before is gone now.

and what you are trying to pass off as a fact is actually someone eles's speculation (and now your own) just because he didn't choose to address it....which by going through his posts he rarely does when someone calls him out with that latest response by him being a rare exception.

Also I have heard mention by other members there that he hinted at descension concerning Rafer Alston and his eventual trade months in advance as well.

So Doc Rocket didn't make that statement:

and what you are trying to pass off as a fact is actually someone eles's speculation (and now your own) just because he didn't choose to address it....which by going through his posts he rarely does when someone calls him out with that latest response by him being a rare exception.

Also I have heard mention by other members there that he hinted at descension concerning Rafer Alston and his eventual trade months in advance as well.

Please, please show me the post where he shocked us with inside info that was true. He posts childish riddles that people later decipher with confirmation bias and act like he's Nostra-*****ing-damus.

Please, please show me the post where he shocked us with inside info that was true. He posts childish riddles that people later decipher with confirmation bias and act like he's Nostra-*****ing-damus.

I can't mainly being there are to many posts to filter through and I don't have enough time to do it. So far I have just come across two or three of those riddles that the members of Clutchfans over there have tried to figure out or have figured out. Also it appears the site creator "Clutch" over there trusts him and has been in communication with him before and has yet say Doc Rocket is full of crap.

That said it doesn't help the situation for posters here to get a real grasp on what is real or not and who is legit or not when posters come out with statements like yours which is basically for a lie for all intents and purposes to try to shut the door on a conversation. All that you did there with your post is make a murky situation even murkier.

Knappy in your exile did Otis ever get close to getting you as angry as lil napolean.

No. I mean Otis made so many bad moves and was pretty stupid - after losing Darko he panicked on Rashard - I remember Rashard hoping for $75 million and Otis managed to give away a 2nd round draft pick to get Rashard $120 million - beautiful and so many other bad moves and non-moves - Orlando never in the mix of any of the top players - Otis just couldn't figure it out. Otis was absolutely terrible and should have gone way before he did, but I didn't hate him like I did Hill.

What really drove me nuts about Hill was his constant blame of everyone and everything but himself. I loved Stan's straight talk and taking responsibility if something wasn't working than he was part of the problem. Hill never took responsibility for any problem and never did it have anything to do with him. I could get worked up if I start thinking about Hill and all he did and didn't do.

Not even remotely close - not that Otis was any good at all, but he didn't drive me crazy like Brian Hill. At least Otis was trying to do stuff - poorly, but he was trying to mix it up.

That said it doesn't help the situation for posters here to get a real grasp on what is real or not and who is legit or not when posters come out with statements like yours which is basically for a lie for all intents and purposes to try to shut the door on a conversation. All that you did there with your post is make a murky situation even murkier.

what.pngHow did I make it murkier?

I said I don't trust any of his post, and that I don't think he's an insider. I think that's pretty clear.