Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

They've got the LA pick, a lottery protected Kings pick, and a Heat pick this year, they also have their own picks and a 2015 Heat first rounder.

So trash basically? Their picks might be decent.. but not with bynum on their team. The LA pick probably 20+ and the heat pick last or second to last

I don't think Hennigan is serious about trading Dwight right now, believe he's working on keeping him here

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't think Hennigan is serious about trading Dwight right now, believe he's working on keeping him here

I know I'm in the minority all around but I'm hoping for this. I have far more faith in Hennie putting pieces around 12. Iggy? He's gotta be available after they got D Wright and signed Nick Young.

Difficult to believe unless Dwight has given indication of staying. Otherwise, I dont buy it.

I know I'm in the minority all around but I'm hoping for this. I have far more faith in Hennie putting pieces around 12. Iggy? He's gotta be available after they got D Wright and signed Nick Young.

I dont think you are the minority here. We all want Dwight here aslong as he man up and get rid off HWNSNBU.

We are just bothered and very upset with the way he is handling this.

I dont think you are the minority here. We all want Dwight here aslong as he man up and get rid off HWNSNBU.

We are just bothered and very upset with the way he is handling this.

I agree with that. Cutting his agent loose will go along way.

Maybe its what teams are offering?

But that doesn't mean that Rob is not serious about trading Dwight. He is surely trying.

Since you've talked to Dwight.. do you think it'll work?

We'll see, Rob wants Dwight in Orlando. 12's issue is with Alex but Rob has done a good job cooling him down from last month